Sketch Swap Information Thread

Would someone be my sign-up buddy???!! I will not be by a computer all day on the 24th !!

I can be your sign up buddy.... :)

Annie ~ I've already put sketch 17SA into use w/ a soccer ball for my big "star".... I need to make little stars and some smaller soccer balls for the "string" of embellies across the two pages and cut my title tomorrow morning! B says thanks for the cool LO to his soccer highlight page! My title is "Our Soccer Star"

I can be your sign up buddy.... :)

Annie ~ I've already put sketch 17SA into use w/ a soccer ball for my big "star".... I need to make little stars and some smaller soccer balls for the "string" of embellies across the two pages and cut my title tomorrow morning! B says thanks for the cool LO to his soccer highlight page! My title is "Our Soccer Star"

Thank you so much! I will send you a PM

I am so excited that the sketches are agreeable. I had a hard time paring down the selection. I can't wait to see your page Nan.

I have a quick question. After looking at the sketches again I see that several of them have "stitching" on them...I couldn't sew my way out of a paper bag :rotfl2: so may I draw on the stitches with a marker or use ribbon instead; or buttons or bling? Or maybe I "need" to purchase the new stitching thing for scrapbooking?

OH I can't find it but I know I saw where someone used a rotary tool, rolled it on an ink pad and "drew" the stitches on the page.
Argh, I wish I could find it.

OMG Ann!!! These sketches are great!! The Star 2 page could soooo be turned into Mickey heads!!! I want that for group 4!!!!!

Hmmm, can I do this without falling off the Ban wagon.........:rolleyes1

Question...does Daisy count for the Fab 5 group? I know sometimes it seems to be Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto and other times Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. So, wanted to see if Daisy was ok to do?

Thanks!

Ann, I LOVE every single sketch! Great job pulling all of this together. I bet it's a lot of work to look up and consider each sketch. I'm planning on joining some groups...the generic titles are the hard part for me. I need to figure out what I could do.

OMG!!! you guys have got to go to the first site and see the examples for this sketch:

two-page%2528JULY%2529.jpg

Great great great ideas!!!!

Mickey heads would be awesome for the Star sketch.

Daisy works for me. I don't think I have any photos of her, but that could be put on my to-do list for next June.

It is so great having examples to look at and seeing how much liberty you can take and it still resemble the sketch.

On Sketch #47SD, the sketch does not have the lines going through the rectangles on it. Just because some of the examples do, you do not have to do that part. I am working on a sample now.

I loved most of the sketches on both blog/websites. The only ones I didn't care for were the ones with over sized photos and way too many photos on one layout. It was hard to choose.

I will add the new groups, thank you for the suggestions.

I was wondering if we could do a zoo or beach group? Maybe even somehow combining them with something else? Don't know how that would work, but thinking out loud!! LOL

I could do a group that has beach, zoo, park/playground and what else? Picnic, pool?

Annie, you are making this hard to stay out.. but I will be sitting on my hands and only helping my sign up buddy.... Bless your heart... you are killin' me!

Well, if I'm gonna come back the right way, it should be in a whirl wind, right?

Ann I'm so glad you are back!:flower3: Seriously, so so glad!

You are making it really hard on me by adding more new groups that I MUST join. My list is huge. Good thing I am swap free and can devote my attention to just this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter