"Six,Seven or Eight Lands And More"?

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
When New Fantasyland is completely finished,how is everything going to be labeled by Disney?:)

Will it be:

Fantasyland

OR

Fantasyland
New Fantasyland
Storybook Circus

OR

Fantasyland
Storybook Circus

OR

Fantasyland
New Fantasyland?

Yes,I am a WDW GEEK to think of such things!!!!LOL:)

I'd assume it would be labeled Fantasyland and Storybook Circus. Beasts castle/Gaston's Tavern/Be Our Guest restaurant, the 7D mine carts, Little Mirmaid dark ride would all be part of Fantasyland and the double Dumbo and Great Goofini would be part of Storybook Circus (along with anything else they are adding over there where Toontown was).

I figure that will likely be called a lot of different things by different people.

Disney even has a history of changing the names of their "areas" as time goes by, anyway.

They have even already changed the name that they call this project, so it's even likely to undergo more changes as they roll out the upgrades.

Along this same line...
They are still calling a current attraction by two different names.
"Toy Story Mania" is also known as "Toy Story Midway Mania."
Both names are used by Disney.

It will simply be Fantasyland, with many interior "pieces". Storybook Circus is a place in Fantasyland. Belle's Village is a place in Fantasyland. Based on the overall model of the finished land, it's' far more cohesive than you'd think, considering the number of components.

:earsboy:

It will simply be Fantasyland, with many interior "pieces". Storybook Circus is a place in Fantasyland. Belle's Village is a place in Fantasyland. Based on the overall model of the finished land, it's' far more cohesive than you'd think, considering the number of components.

:earsboy:
Thanks!:)

My "guess" had been that Disney would label it Fantasyland and Storybook Circus to bring the total number of Lands back to 7.

Will they change the Magic Kingdom Welcome song from "seven Lands and more" to "six Lands and more" at some point?Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter