• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Site Visit?

Laurafoster

DIS Veteran
Im going to WDW for my site visit in a few days and i was just wondering what sort of questions people asked? ive written somethings down but im sure i'll forget somethings?? :rolleyes1

:cheer2:

I was mostly concerned with picking a venue that would work best with my anticipated guest list. That and I already had a beach theme in mind. Remember that when you get back you can always email numerous questions;)

When we went for our site visit I had one major objective: convince my mother a Disney wedding was a good idea! We spent most of our site visit choosing a ceremony and reception site. My mother actually ended up most of the questions, revolving around costs and the ceremony (she was pushing for a catholic ceremony performed by a priest....another story entirely). Alot of questions will come out of the conversation you have the day of your site visit. Your sales manager will ask you a ton of questions, re: guest list size, your vision for your wedding, etc. You are going to have so much fun! Be sure to report back to us when you return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter