Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am hoping to join your board, I think the first question is a must on any relationship resume....I could only be with someone who is at least a 7

hi Pixie... welcome to the threads... jump in :)

Gregg... in case I do not talk to you before you and Chris (and Kenny and Belle) leave.. have a good weekend!!

Gregg... in case I do not talk to you before you and Chris (and Kenny and Belle) leave.. have a good weekend!!

Ditto!!! Have a great time Gregg! (forgive me for post stealing, Sha!! ;) )

Andrea

Happy Friday morning!!! :yay: I know I am soooo glad friday is finally here. Happy hour cant come soon enough, its been a loong week.

:yay: Hi everyone,
I am going on my first solo vacation to WDW in November. I was just there last December with my nieces and sister-in-law; but I have never been on a vacation by myself. I do have mixed feelings about it; but I figured Disney would be a good place to give it a try. I am staying on the property so that should keep things running smoothly. I have a lot of things I want to see that I missed last year. I am really looking forward to visiting the countries in the World Showcase and I have already made some meal reservations as well as tickets for La Nouba in Downtown Disney. I have a non-stop flight both ways. I am not planning on renting a car since I am staying on the property and I am unsure what means of transportation I want to use. In the past, I used a limo service with my husband; but I am a widow now and I don't know if I want to do that by myself. On the other hand, using the Disney transport could be time consuming. Any suggestions from anyone. Thanks.

Hi! I am hoping to join your board, I think the first question is a must on any relationship resume....I could only be with someone who is at least a 7

:welcome: :welcome: Kitties and Pixie to the Wonderful World of Singles who are for the LOVE of Disney thread. Yes please come join the fun. Feel free to post to any comments and share your LOVE of Disney with us.

I am so looking for a day job!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!:snooty:

:wave: Timmy.

I have a day job, but working too long of days. Yesterday I was there 6am to 6:30 pm... and I'm still :sick: I need a vacation. Anyone up for Disney..(I wish)

Good morning everyone :goodvibes

:welcome: to all newbies.

Timmy, wish we could help you out on that day job as you know we enjoy your humor:)

Teresa, feel better soon and enjoy your party, if you see my friend you know what to do:lmao:

Carrie 4 weeks from today !!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Chat last night wentg way past interesting:rotfl2: and for those who were not there, I am sorry but even I would not even attempt a recap:rotfl:

Have a wonderful day and TGiF!!!! even tho I have to work this weekend!

:grouphug:

Ditto!!! Have a great time Gregg! (forgive me for post stealing, Sha!! ;) )

Andrea

NP sweetie!

And Angy, you are right, I wouldnt try to recap all of that either

Good morning everyone!! its overcast or something down here. Not sure if its part of that solar eclipse that the NE is supposed to be able to see really good or not.

';. (miss kitty got on my laptop... says hi to her kitty friends, Max, Puck, etc)

they never did call about working today.. so I am going with taking the day off LOL

NP sweetie!

Good morning everyone!! its overcast or something down here. Not sure if its part of that solar eclipse that the NE is supposed to be able to see really good or not.

';. (miss kitty got on my laptop... says hi to her kitty friends, Max, Puck, etc)

they never did call about working today.. so I am going with taking the day off LOL

Enjoy your time off today Sha and Mr Meoweth says to tell your Kitty meow back;) He once climbed on my fax machine and was hitting buttons calling ppl so we had to get him retrained real quickly...lol

Good Morning Lovely Peeps!!!

Happy Friday morning!!! :yay: I know I am soooo glad friday is finally here. Happy hour cant come soon enough, its been a loong week.

hello ... good morning and :welcome: to the joint :rotfl: make sure you grab on to the right bars... hmmmm not this bar.... not that bar... oh wait.. this one look good.. ewwww wait you dont want that one... :laughing:

:wave: Timmy.

I have a day job, but working too long of days. Yesterday I was there 6am to 6:30 pm... and I'm still :sick: I need a vacation. Anyone up for Disney..(I wish)

:hug: T I hope today gets better for you health wise!!! I was so tempted to go tomorrow... called POP yesterday and for 2 days they gave me a quote of $119.75 but if I use my free ticket now then I am stuck in waiting for ding for December.... arrgghhhhhh so yup.. Disney Block Party it is... plus the laundry needs folding... "eyeing KDMan around ...."

Good morning everyone :goodvibes

Timmy, wish we could help you out on that day job as you know we enjoy your humor:)

:grouphug:

Hi!!! But thanks MAC!!! but you knoww hat.. I dont think you would like me if I got a day job... I dont even know to have a regular day job... from day one I have been a swinger... (swing shift peeps :rotfl: ) but regularly happy with 2nd shift.... Well atleast today is my Good friday.. it is my Friday before a weekend off :woohoo:

Please dont let Monday come soooo soon!:worship:

:hug: Sha!!!!!!!! they are giving you a break after the fragrant trip yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!

NP sweetie!

:cat: Miss Max says hi back to Miss Kitty (she's too fat to get up on the desk herself, so she asked me to say hi for her) :cat: :upsidedow

Welcome!! :goodvibes

Hmm...I wonder if the 1st post should be modified to add an 11.

11) Wants to build a private DISer resort on-site!

:banana: :banana:

I am so looking for a day job!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!:snooty:

You could take over all the :laundy: duties...may not pay that well but I hear the benefits rock! (not sure what they are but they rock nonetheless!!)

:cat: Miss Max says hi back to Miss Kitty (she's too fat to get up on the desk herself, so she asked me to say hi for her) :cat: :upsidedow

I miss my kitty.. :(

Although, I've been thinking lately of rescuing another cat or kitten...I think it's time. :)

Good Morning Lovely Peeps!!!

:hug: Sha!!!!!!!! they are giving you a break after the fragrant trip yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Timmy!!!!

Will call again to see what they have for a room the weekend my presense was ordered to attend ;) as didnt have anything showing before at Pop yesterday. But I will be there :goodvibes

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! I know I have been MIA, and I'm sorry for not checking in more. It has been a very busy month or so but I am still alive. I hope everyone is well, and I am less than 2 weeks from my trip! yay!

I miss my kitty.. :(

Although, I've been thinking lately of rescuing another cat or kitten...I think it's time. :)

I so can relate!!! Miss Kitty is the stray cat that we found where she is owned now. She is 16- 17 yrs old and I just try to keep her comfy etc. she is on my bed now. The owner, didnt appear to be taking care of her. She had lost weight but looks good now. She used to harass my tailless wonder, George. Gregg kept saying I need another cat and now I have one... sort of. :lmao:

on myspace I have a good shot of him in the second gallery that scrolls.

Welcome!! :goodvibes

Hmm...I wonder if the 1st post should be modified to add an 11.

11) Wants to build a private DISer resort on-site!

:banana: :banana:

lol...I have to buy the islands before you can build the resort...:lmao:
and in the meantime.....chop chop..get busy on that manual......:rolleyes1

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! I know I have been MIA, and I'm sorry for not checking in more. It has been a very busy month or so but I am still alive. I hope everyone is well, and I am less than 2 weeks from my trip! yay!
Good morning Tracy...I didnt want to include my response in generically:) so here is a seperate post to say "How ya been doin?" I have wondered where you had disappeared to. Hope the remainder of your July was a fun one.... Stay in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter