Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 !!

What "weekend" is good for you ?? Singles Trip 2009

• Thursday October 1st to Monday October 5th

• Thursday October 15th to Monday October 19th

• Thursday October 22 to Monday October 26th

Results are only viewable after voting.
OMG! I forgot about them! I wanna change my answer:rotfl2: I'll be there from 9-13 through the 20th! I can't wait! When are you going?

I want to scream everytime I see them...go away, you can't belong here.

...and while I love the cars characters, they need to get a handle on that "meet and greet" it is more of a zoo than AK:lmao:

Sounds like we'll miss each other in September, we are checking out on the 4th

And I guess I should answer the questions...

1. when is your birthday? Oct 27
2. the 1st thing you do when you get to WDW? MK, have to see the castle and have my little cry.
3. favorite park? Magic Kingdom
4. what is your height? 5’ 4”
5. favorite food/cuisine? lately it's been Thai/Vietnamese
6. in what year did you first visit the world? 1992 (I know...late bloomer)
7. favorite Disney memory? seeing my son's face light up at the Wishes fireworks
8. favorite Disney ride? Pirates of the Caribbean
9. least favorite ride? Star Tours (makes me sick)
10. are you a pin collector/trader? Yep
11. Come on tell us the truth! The real reason your last relationship didn't work-out was because they didn't understand your love and affection for the Mouse, right? Nope
12. when was your last trip to the World? April 2007
13. when is your next trip to the World? 3 days!!:yay: :yay: :yay:
14. favorite Disney character? Mickey Mouse and Stitch
15. least favorite Disney character? don't really have one
16. Describe a dream Disney weekend get-away: one day staying at the Contemporary with a MK view, and watching Wishes in the arms of my soul mate...one day, when he stops to ask for directions to find me...:lovestruc

:banana: have fun! :banana: Almos t time to go!!!

I have SSR too... and AK. what was wrong with AK?? Havent had the chance to stay there...

Booked AKV for one night last April 24 checking out 25th... room was not ready when I got there.. which was understandable.. it was 7Am.. they gave me a number to call... called around noon just hoping that it might be ready...

CM: it is not ready but almost ready call back in 30 minutes...
Timmy: "30 minutes" later... hi checking for room...
CM: it is not ready plus check in time is at 4PM
Timmy: Lisa the CM who answered my 1st call adviced me to call back in 30 minutes.
CM (Joyce): Welll she is wrong check in is at 4PM, it is only 1PM rooms are not ready at this times. DVC is no different with Hotel check in.
Timmy: Ma'am the only reason why I am calling was because I was adviced to do so. And there were multiple times that I was able to check in before 4PM
CM (Joyce): You got lucky!
Timmy: SIGH I will try to call again later thank you.

Went to the parks.. walk around.. called again around 6PM Rooms ready... Thye situate me at Timbuktu!!! "gasping for breath" !!! Before going up.. gave the bell service that piece of stub for the luggage to be brought up. CM asked will you be in the room to receive the luggaes... :yes:!!! Got in the room... Phone rang... pick up...
Timmy: Hello..
CM: WHat does your luggage looks like and how many pieces :faint:
Timmy: 4 pcs...etc..etc..
CM: Ok we'll be right up...

10 minutes passed... ring..ring..ring..

CM: how many luggage do you have and did you hand the stub to us?
Timmy: "Smoke coming out of her ears and nose" Yes I did hand it to Brandon.
CM: This is Brandon, are you sure you hand it ?
Timmy: counted 1 - 10... can you hold on for one sec... Ok Brandon... I am going to hang up the phone nicely. Dont move and I will be right down. gently hang up the phone even though I was tempted to throwm the FFFlowering phone :headache: :mad:

Dashed to the elevator.... Got to the bell desk... and the luggages are now on that trolley thing... My eyes got :eek:

Timmy: Ok what is going on ???
CM: well the one who rec'd your luggage this morning did not write you on the board.
Timmy: And how does that affect me???
CM: we dont know which luggage and how many pieces.
Timmy: and where is brandon.
CM: he had to deliver some luggage.
Timmy: I just talked to him about 3 minutes ago... I timed myself with my cel.. it took me 3 minutes after running from Timbuktu and ask him nicely not to move.
CM: "giggles"
Timmy: which part was funny ???
CM: Oh he had to deliver the luggage.
Timmy: Ok will he be back.
CM: he is done after the delivery.. what seems to be the problem.
Timmy: I just want to make sure I am not remembering things and I know who I was talking to! I might have given the stub to someone else and have been using Brandons name by mistake.
CM: oh he did get the stub.
Timmy: Just like that... he did get the stub. Will you please eeliver the luggage I just need to stop at the front desk.

Front desk... Concierge:
CM (Razul): hello how can I help you.
Timmy: Is there anybody I can talk to about the mix up I had to go through.
CM: Like a complain?
Timmy: yes a complain.
CM: We dont have anybody and you do it online you write to Disney People. Grabs card and place it on the counter infront of me. And turns his back like he is fixing the fax machine....
Timmy: waited for him to turn around again...
CM still has his back turn... finally he got tired of ignoring me looking at his back.
CM: there;s nothing we can do for you right now, you just have to write the letter.
Timmy: Stared at Razul... and sigh and walk to the check in check out line.

CM: Next...
Timmy: "Giggling... extra happy" OMG She is wonderful (CM next to the CM who said next to me)... She was the best thing for me today... she checked me in.. explain what I need to expect... gave me numbers to call.. wished me a great day... enthusiastic enough to welcome me since it is my 1st time to try AKV... after that "still telling this like I was so excited like I wont the lottery" everything went down hill...
CM: Oh .. I am sorry to hear that... what happend...
Timmy: went on with her gospel in a giddy way.... started the conversation as... OMG.. Let me tell you my experince... evnetually all the peeps who were inline.. started laughing and snickering... even the guest who was being helped by the nice CM ( sad that I was not able to get her name) said .. I should be thankful I got you to check me in. One guest at the back said... is she really happy or is she being sarcastic.
Timmy: "still bouncy" But I promised you... you will never be bothered by the guest from hell... And that will make the real AKV lovers have more space to check in for...
CM: We dont want you to do that. That does not mean good bussiness for us.
Timmy: Oh dont you worry about me! I am only one! I know you would be relieve as soon as I stop telling you my stories... But I really appreciate you listening to my stories!!! You are just so awesome!!! You have a good day now Ok!!!

And I walked away...

As I was getting in on the elevator... another couple made it... and told me... I heard how hillarious you told your story.. from afar you sound like you really just having a great time here not until i listened what you were saying that me and my husband realize you were venting the mishaps... we had some rude problems ourselves when we checked in.

after being furious I went down to the shop and started buying stuff I need to take home... and that took me 3 hours... me and poohbear67 were working the floors...:lmao: there were 3 guest that I was able to help... 1st where to find a box/p.o... he is from UK ... CM told him he does not know and he just need to look it up in the phone directory!!! OK this is a guest from UK!!! Second guest... needed direction to get to Publix... 3rd guest... needed a little fyi on how to work the buses and the ferry boat to save the most time and wait... then met the last family... we chatted about how much we love wdw etc.. and then off I went to go to my room while Poohbear67 stayed to lounge around...

Phone rang.... CM who I told my story called and gave her apology about the problems I encountered and will make a note to her mabager about the whole scenario.. we hope you come back etc..etc..etc.. I just listened... I said thank you at the end and have a good night.

I went down again for another bag of salt water tuffy that I needed in my list... the 3rd guest I met was still at the lobby... came over and explained to me... that he went to the CM and told her how much he and his wife got more FYI's from me than to the CM they asked. That they believed that my complains were ligit etc. and that they just need to improve their emergency infos. I was thankful to them... :cloud9: and all my anxiety had washed away... that I am not really a raging lunatic :rotfl:

Sha... did you wish now that you did not asked???:rotfl2: Sorry...

well peeps that is my trip report from my AKV trip!!!

OMG! I forgot about them! I wanna change my answer:rotfl2: I'll be there from 9-13 through the 20th! I can't wait! When are you going?

Woohoooo I wil be there 9-5 to 14th.. come join the TOT meet on the 13th !!!! Cmon.. Cmon.. Cmon!!!

:banana: have fun! :banana: Almos t time to go!!!

Booked AKV for one night last April 24 checking out 25th... room was not ready when I got there.. which was understandable.. it was 7Am.. they gave me a number to call... called around noon just hoping that it might be ready...

CM: it is not ready but almost ready call back in 30 minutes...
Timmy: "30 minutes" later... hi checking for room...
CM: it is not ready plus check in time is at 4PM
Timmy: Lisa the CM who answered my 1st call adviced me to call back in 30 minutes.
CM (Joyce): Welll she is wrong check in is at 4PM, it is only 1PM rooms are not ready at this times. DVC is no different with Hotel check in.
Timmy: Ma'am the only reason why I am calling was because I was adviced to do so. And there were multiple times that I was able to check in before 4PM
CM (Joyce): You got lucky!
Timmy: SIGH I will try to call again later thank you.

Went to the parks.. walk around.. called again around 6PM Rooms ready... Thye situate me at Timbuktu!!! "gasping for breath" !!! Before going up.. gave the bell service that piece of stub for the luggage to be brought up. CM asked will you be in the room to receive the luggaes... :yes:!!! Got in the room... Phone rang... pick up...
Timmy: Hello..
CM: WHat does your luggage looks like and how many pieces :faint:
Timmy: 4 pcs...etc..etc..
CM: Ok we'll be right up...

10 minutes passed... ring..ring..ring..

CM: how many luggage do you have and did you hand the stub to us?
Timmy: "Smoke coming out of her ears and nose" Yes I did hand it to Brandon.
CM: This is Brandon, are you sure you hand it ?
Timmy: counted 1 - 10... can you hold on for one sec... Ok Brandon... I am going to hang up the phone nicely. Dont move and I will be right down. gently hang up the phone even though I was tempted to throwm the FFFlowering phone :headache: :mad:

Dashed to the elevator.... Got to the bell desk... and the luggages are now on that trolley thing... My eyes got :eek:

Timmy: Ok what is going on ???
CM: well the one who rec'd your luggage this morning did not write you on the board.
Timmy: And how does that affect me???
CM: we dont know which luggage and how many pieces.
Timmy: and where is brandon.
CM: he had to deliver some luggage.
Timmy: I just talked to him about 3 minutes ago... I timed myself with my cel.. it took me 3 minutes after running from Timbuktu and ask him nicely not to move.
CM: "giggles"
Timmy: which part was funny ???
CM: Oh he had to deliver the luggage.
Timmy: Ok will he be back.
CM: he is done after the delivery.. what seems to be the problem.
Timmy: I just want to make sure I am not remembering things and I know who I was talking to! I might have given the stub to someone else and have been using Brandons name by mistake.
CM: oh he did get the stub.
Timmy: Just like that... he did get the stub. Will you please eeliver the luggage I just need to stop at the front desk.

Front desk... Concierge:
CM (Razul): hello how can I help you.
Timmy: Is there anybody I can talk to about the mix up I had to go through.
CM: Like a complain?
Timmy: yes a complain.
CM: We dont have anybody and you do it online you write to Disney People. Grabs card and place it on the counter infront of me. And turns his back like he is fixing the fax machine....
Timmy: waited for him to turn around again...
CM still has his back turn... finally he got tired of ignoring me looking at his back.
CM: there;s nothing we can do for you right now, you just have to write the letter.
Timmy: Stared at Razul... and sigh and walk to the check in check out line.

CM: Next...
Timmy: "Giggling... extra happy" OMG She is wonderful (CM next to the CM who said next to me)... She was the best thing for me today... she checked me in.. explain what I need to expect... gave me numbers to call.. wished me a great day... enthusiastic enough to welcome me since it is my 1st time to try AKV... after that "still telling this like I was so excited like I wont the lottery" everything went down hill...
CM: Oh .. I am sorry to hear that... what happend...
Timmy: went on with her gospel in a giddy way.... started the conversation as... OMG.. Let me tell you my experince... evnetually all the peeps who were inline.. started laughing and snickering... even the guest who was being helped by the nice CM ( sad that I was not able to get her name) said .. I should be thankful I got you to check me in. One guest at the back said... is she really happy or is she being sarcastic.
Timmy: "still bouncy" But I promised you... you will never be bothered by the guest from hell... And that will make the real AKV lovers have more space to check in for...
CM: We dont want you to do that. That does not mean good bussiness for us.
Timmy: Oh dont you worry about me! I am only one! I know you would be relieve as soon as I stop telling you my stories... But I really appreciate you listening to my stories!!! You are just so awesome!!! You have a good day now Ok!!!

And I walked away...

As I was getting in on the elevator... another couple made it... and told me... I heard how hillarious you told your story.. from afar you sound like you really just having a great time here not until i listened what you were saying that me and my husband realize you were venting the mishaps... we had some rude problems ourselves when we checked in.

after being furious I went down to the shop and started buying stuff I need to take home... and that took me 3 hours... me and poohbear67 were working the floors...:lmao: there were 3 guest that I was able to help... 1st where to find a box/p.o... he is from UK ... CM told him he does not know and he just need to look it up in the phone directory!!! OK this is a guest from UK!!! Second guest... needed direction to get to Publix... 3rd guest... needed a little fyi on how to work the buses and the ferry boat to save the most time and wait... then met the last family... we chatted about how much we love wdw etc.. and then off I went to go to my room while Poohbear67 stayed to lounge around...

Phone rang.... CM who I told my story called and gave her apology about the problems I encountered and will make a note to her mabager about the whole scenario.. we hope you come back etc..etc..etc.. I just listened... I said thank you at the end and have a good night.

I went down again for another bag of salt water tuffy that I needed in my list... the 3rd guest I met was still at the lobby... came over and explained to me... that he went to the CM and told her how much he and his wife got more FYI's from me than to the CM they asked. That they believed that my complains were ligit etc. and that they just need to improve their emergency infos. I was thankful to them... :cloud9: and all my anxiety had washed away... that I am not really a raging lunatic :rotfl:

Sha... did you wish now that you did not asked???:rotfl2: Sorry...

well peeps that is my trip report from my AKV trip!!!

No, Im not sorry I didnt ask. It comes down to rude CM (for the call) and Lazy one (for the luggage) too. I waited 30 minutes for luggage once... and it was already 2am when I went to my room. They just didnt want to come "are you sure you need it tonight?" LMAO!!!! And the thing about the room being ready for you LMAO!! "you got lucky" I have had that happen lots of times, and other times I havent :confused3 glad to know it was just really a service problem and not a room being unfinished or unclean etc

OMG!!!!!! I LEAVE IN A COUPLE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about Power Rangers too! I want to change mine too!!!

Hi everyone!

A singles-oriented trip in 2009 sounds awesome. My introduction...

1) who and their top 3 choices for when you can go - Me (Care). I love value season when the crowds are lighter, but could easily be convinced to go for free dining period in September
2) own room, share with friend or group of friends - My own room, preferably
3) how long you are interested in staying (2, 3, 7 days, etc) - 3-7 days
4) hotel preference ??? (Value ?, Moderate ?, Deluxe ? - Depends on the length of stay, but value would give us more money to spend on other things.

On to 20 questions...

1. when is your birthday? Sept 19
2. the 1st thing you do when you get to WDW? Check-in at hotel, then go to MK (except this time, I'm going to Epcot first)
3. favourite parks? MK and AK
4. what is your height? 5'4"
5. favourite food/cuisine? Mickey bars! Oh, you meant non-WDW food? :goodvibes
6. in what year did you first visit the world? 2007
7. favourite Disney memory? The first time I walked into MK and saw Cinderella's Castle... my eyes got all teared up
8. favourite Disney ride? Soarin'
9. least favourite ride? ToT - I was so scared, I grabbed the hand of the gentleman sitting beside me, then apologized to his wife after the ride
10. are you a pin collector/trader?? Haven't gotten into pin trading... yet
11. Come on tell us the truth! The real reason your last relationship didn't work-out was because they didn't understand your love and affection for the Mouse, right?? No, but I'm sure he would have thought my girlhood crush on Mickey was a bit unreasonable
12. when was your last trip to the World? Jan 2007 (also my first WDW trip)
13. when is your next trip to the World? Sept 12-20, 2008 (my birthday trip)
14. favourite Disney character? Mickey
15. least favourite Disney character? Power Rangers
16. Describe a dream Disney weekend get-away: Anytime I'm at Disney World is like a dream get-away

OK this sounds like a blast!

1. when is your birthday? Aug. 21st
2. the 1st thing you do when you get to WDW? Drop my bags and heade to EPCOT
3. favorite park? EPCOT
4. what is your height? 5' 11"
5. favorite food/cuisine? Steak
6. in what year did you first visit the world? 19887. favorite Disney memory? To many choices
8. favorite Disney ride? Tower of Terror
9. least favorite ride? It's a small world and Stitch - (Stitch really smell
10. are you a pin collector/trader?? Nope
11. Come on tell us the truth! The real reason your last relationship didn't work-out was because they didn't understand your love and affection for the Mouse, right?? Yup
12. when was your last trip to the World? 1st week Dec. 06
13. when is your next trip to the World? Sept 4th - 9th
14. favorite Disney character? :donald:
15. least favorite Disney character? Stitch - His ride smells
16. Describe a dream Disney weekend get-away: A weekend just aint enough

As for a possible 2009 singles trip:
1) who and their top 3 choices for when you can go Bart I Love the week after Thanksgiving But I could be talked into anytime.2) own room, share with friend or group of friends - definitely my own roomdefinitely my own room
3) how long you are interested in staying (2, 3, 7 days, etc) 5-10 days
4) hotel preference ??? (Value ?, Moderate ?, Deluxe ? Moderate

OK this sounds like a blast!

1. when is your birthday? Aug. 21st
2. the 1st thing you do when you get to WDW? Drop my bags and heade to EPCOT
3. favorite park? EPCOT
4. what is your height? 5' 11"
5. favorite food/cuisine? Steak
6. in what year did you first visit the world? 19887. favorite Disney memory? To many choices
8. favorite Disney ride? Tower of Terror
9. least favorite ride? It's a small world and Stitch - (Stitch really smell
10. are you a pin collector/trader?? Nope
11. Come on tell us the truth! The real reason your last relationship didn't work-out was because they didn't understand your love and affection for the Mouse, right?? Yup
12. when was your last trip to the World? 1st week Dec. 06
13. when is your next trip to the World? Sept 4th - 9th
14. favorite Disney character? :donald:
15. least favorite Disney character? Stitch - His ride smells
16. Describe a dream Disney weekend get-away: A weekend just aint enough

As for a possible 2009 singles trip:
1) who and their top 3 choices for when you can go Bart I Love the week after Thanksgiving But I could be talked into anytime.2) own room, share with friend or group of friends - definitely my own roomdefinitely my own room
3) how long you are interested in staying (2, 3, 7 days, etc) 5-10 days
4) hotel preference ??? (Value ?, Moderate ?, Deluxe ? Moderate

about time you signed in !!! :rotfl:

NH !!! what are you doing Sept. 5,2008 ????????

:welcome:

Hey Care! you and I will be there at the same time! Maybe we'll run into one another! Where will you be staying?

Timmy, I won't be there until the evening of the 13th so I won't be able to do the ToT meet :sad2: I really wish I could have though!

Hey Care! you and I will be there at the same time! Maybe we'll run into one another! Where will you be staying?

Hi Rebecca, not only will we both be there at the same time, it looks like we're both staying at POP. There's a good chance that we'll run into each other during our trips. I'll be the one with the LGMH tag on my purse :thumbsup2

The dates in October 2009 that are good for me are as follows .....
(please keep in mind that these run from Thursday until Monday. Please remember that Canada has its Thanksgiving during the weekend of 10th)
* October 1-5
* October 15-19
* October 22-26
We would be able to go to a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party probably on the Friday night.

Hey Jen -

Maybe you can post a poll with these options. I know it is far away but I would love to get it on my calendar.

Thx
Sandy

Timmy, I won't be there until the evening of the 13th so I won't be able to do the ToT meet :sad2: I really wish I could have though!

Hi Rebecca, not only will we both be there at the same time, it looks like we're both staying at POP. There's a good chance that we'll run into each other during our trips. I'll be the one with the LGMH tag on my purse :thumbsup2

well you two better stop by at the pool area by petals on the 13th.. theres an on going list of parties with the Glowjitos... and I fly out on the 14th late... at around 8PM so before you two galavant on Sunday morning I better see you both!!!:hug:

Very cool. I'll play. :teeth:

1. when is your birthday? 11/13/69

2. the 1st thing you do when you get to WDW? Check in at the resort? Seriously, I want to check in, store my stuff, then decide where to go after that.

3. favorite park? Epcot has been a strong favorite, but Animal Kingdom is really creeping up there in my estimation.

4. what is your height? 5'7"

5. favorite food/cuisine? I'm all over the board. Obviously, beyond chocolate, I like sushi, most ethnic foods, really. And my secret vice is having those soft tacos with guacamole from Chipotle. I am addicted to Chipotle. Yum.

6. in what year did you first visit the world? 1977. I remember the Griswold-type family drive to Florida.

7. favorite Disney memory? I have too many to name! Maybe the awe I felt during my first trip, seeing the Main Street Electrical Parade for the first time.

8. favorite Disney ride? Haunted Mansion. My AP spoiled me. I once made a detour to enter the park, ride the HM, and leave to meet a friend for afternoon tea at the GF. :laughing: I love the refurbishment changes, too.

9. least favorite ride? Well, attraction, not ride. Stitch's Great Chilidog Encounter. Once through was enough for me to write it off completely. Bleh.

10. are you a pin collector/trader?? A little of both. I don't buy as many pins as I used to, and I do have a few traders that I take with me from time to time. I don't really wear the trading lanyard anymore.

11. Come on tell us the truth! The real reason your last relationship didn't work-out was because they didn't understand your love and affection for the Mouse, right?? It wasn't going anywhere, and I wanted more. And yes, as it turned out, he wasn't into Disney.

12. when was your last trip to the World? October 11-20, 2007. My Food and Wine Festival (Larded and Loaded) trip report is linked in my signature.

13. when is your next trip to the World? October 15-21, 2008. Return to the F&WF. Gotta :love: my DVC points at BCV. :goodvibes

14. favorite Disney character? Goofy is my favorite of the Fab Five. And while I do like Briar Rose (since I chose an online nickname with a variation of it), I prefer Merryweather best from the movie.

15. least favorite Disney character? The cow voiced by Roseanne (go ahead, the joke tells itself) in "Home on the Range".

16. Describe a dream Disney weekend get-away: I only get a weekend? Ok, I guess concierge lagoon/castle view at the Polynesian would work for me. But I'd win a night at the Cinderella Castle Suite. But I'd be able to get them to drive me to and from the Adventurers Club that particular night. :laughing: And did I mention Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's? I figure it's a fantasy weekend. Make it a good one and pull out all the stops!

well you two better stop by at the pool area by petals on the 13th.. theres an on going list of parties with the Glowjitos... and I fly out on the 14th late... at around 8PM so before you two galavant on Sunday morning I better see you both!!!:hug:

We won't be in until the evening of the 13th but I'd love to see you before you leave!!:yay:

I'll certainly go looking for you at the pool area by the petals. To make sure I don't forget, I'll actually go add it to my itinerary - which, I'm happy to say, is nearly finalized, and my trip is over 3 months away. Ah, these die-hard Virgo habits do come in handy at times.

Very cool. I'll play. :teeth:

1. when is your birthday? 11/13/69

2. the 1st thing you do when you get to WDW? Check in at the resort? Seriously, I want to check in, store my stuff, then decide where to go after that.

3. favorite park? Epcot has been a strong favorite, but Animal Kingdom is really creeping up there in my estimation.

4. what is your height? 5'7"

5. favorite food/cuisine? I'm all over the board. Obviously, beyond chocolate, I like sushi, most ethnic foods, really. And my secret vice is having those soft tacos with guacamole from Chipotle. I am addicted to Chipotle. Yum.

6. in what year did you first visit the world? 1977. I remember the Griswold-type family drive to Florida.

7. favorite Disney memory? I have too many to name! Maybe the awe I felt during my first trip, seeing the Main Street Electrical Parade for the first time.

8. favorite Disney ride? Haunted Mansion. My AP spoiled me. I once made a detour to enter the park, ride the HM, and leave to meet a friend for afternoon tea at the GF. :laughing: I love the refurbishment changes, too.

9. least favorite ride? Well, attraction, not ride. Stitch's Great Chilidog Encounter. Once through was enough for me to write it off completely. Bleh.

10. are you a pin collector/trader?? A little of both. I don't buy as many pins as I used to, and I do have a few traders that I take with me from time to time. I don't really wear the trading lanyard anymore.

11. Come on tell us the truth! The real reason your last relationship didn't work-out was because they didn't understand your love and affection for the Mouse, right?? It wasn't going anywhere, and I wanted more. And yes, as it turned out, he wasn't into Disney.

12. when was your last trip to the World? October 11-20, 2007. My Food and Wine Festival (Larded and Loaded) trip report is linked in my signature.

13. when is your next trip to the World? October 15-21, 2008. Return to the F&WF. Gotta :love: my DVC points at BCV. :goodvibes

14. favorite Disney character? Goofy is my favorite of the Fab Five. And while I do like Briar Rose (since I chose an online nickname with a variation of it), I prefer Merryweather best from the movie.

15. least favorite Disney character? The cow voiced by Roseanne (go ahead, the joke tells itself) in "Home on the Range".

16. Describe a dream Disney weekend get-away: I only get a weekend? Ok, I guess concierge lagoon/castle view at the Polynesian would work for me. But I'd win a night at the Cinderella Castle Suite. But I'd be able to get them to drive me to and from the Adventurers Club that particular night. :laughing: And did I mention Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's? I figure it's a fantasy weekend. Make it a good one and pull out all the stops!

:welcome:

We won't be in until the evening of the 13th but I'd love to see you before you leave!!:yay:

def'ly as Sept comes closer we'll do a phone tree.. not that it would be hard for you to find me at POP.. if you here that magic bullet running in someones room.. that would be me...:lmao:

I'll certainly go looking for you at the pool area by the petals. To make sure I don't forget, I'll actually go add it to my itinerary - which, I'm happy to say, is nearly finalized, and my trip is over 3 months away. Ah, these die-hard Virgo habits do come in handy at times.

wooohoooooooooo!!!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter