Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's the trip date again, I forgot? Just saw that one of the shuttle launches in 2009 is scheduled for October 15. Being a big fan of all things "outer space" I'd love to see a shuttle launch (even better to be on one but I guess I'll have to settle for Mission: Space).

I just came to a very sad conclusion after reading Rebecca's post ......

We have to wait 15 months, 2 weeks and 1 day before we can all meet !!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA GO NOW !!!:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Dont think of that now!!! you do have some in between right? and lets hope that the boss approves for Sept.

So where is everyone else that had been on the other thread when we moved it??

okay Jen... I have done my part for redirection to this thread today :)

anymore directives boss lady? sent a PM LOL am going to have some fun I think! would be neat to do some of the same things for group but will talk to you about that later.

We have to wait 15 months, 2 weeks and 1 day before we can all meet !!!!!!!!!!

Jen >> According to my ticker's count, it's 15 months and 13 days... That's 2 days less already. And how's the September planning trip looking?

So where is everyone else that had been on the other thread when we moved it??

I'm here, Sha. Just trying to wrap my mind around 3 weeks of all-day French classes. Oui, c'est un peu fatiguant et un peu difficile. My poor little head is ready to explode by the end of the day. Just give me a funding application and some financial statements to assess, and I think I'd actually be happier.

I'm just going to sit and think happy thoughts.

I'm here, Sha. Just trying to wrap my mind around 3 weeks of all-day French classes. Oui, c'est un peu fatiguant et un peu difficile. My poor little head is ready to explode by the end of the day. Just give me a funding application and some financial statements to assess, and I think I'd actually be happier.

I'm just going to sit and think happy thoughts.

just need some pixie dust and you could fly!!! would love to learn French. Wish I had done that instead of spanish. When is your birthday? noted it in your siggy :)

just need some pixie dust and you could fly!!! would love to learn French. Wish I had done that instead of spanish. When is your birthday? noted it in your siggy :)

Some would argue that one only needs to know a small handful of phrases in French. Among those phrases would be: "bonjour", "merci", "où est la salle de bain" and "voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir". I'd also offer up "je veux te coucher" which *could* come in handy during the Singles trip... :thumbsup2

Of course, my command of Spanish extends so far as: paella, si, and por favor. That's not going to get me very far -- and is far more likely to land me into trouble.

Ah yes, my berfday. I turn 33 on Sept 19. I'm a Virgo, through and through. I'm looking forward to spending the day at MK and popping out to DTD for some dancing and the Adventurers Club that night. Wanna come along? I'm determined to get my sister inducted into the AC. Kungaloosh! :drinking1

ooh Care, you naughty little girl....! ;) I listened to disco...so I learned my fair share of french :rotfl:

I speak fluent spanglish... that's my extent of culturalism.

Among those phrases would be: "bonjour", "merci", "où est la salle de bain" and "voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir". I'd also offer up "je veux te coucher" which *could* come in handy during the Singles trip... :thumbsup2

:rotfl: okay... Jen just translated for me because I had no idea what that song was! I recognized the words. I was not a child of the 70s really... I listened to what my sisters listened to.

SOOOO... Jen said if this works let her know (regarding that line) :rolleyes1

:rotfl: okay... Jen just translated for me because I had no idea what that song was! I recognized the words. I was not a child of the 70s really... I listened to what my sisters listened to.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: tooooooooo funny !!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: tooooooooo funny !!!

And YOU were on the phone with me when this was done!:rotfl:

Jen... this would all be in the name of FACT finding right?? :rotfl: :rotfl: And brainstorming for the trip for the welcome things? and shopping for things we talked about for J&J? or is it the mental break and disney addiction?

:( I would be missing all the fun again.... rebecca.. Care.. Jen.. Oly... I am so jealous.. you better take alot of pictures!!!:snooty:

Jen- I can do AC on the 19th! :thumbsup2 (I'll be doing a factfinding mission earlier in the week to JR ;) )

rebeccaaaaaaaaaaa your pre trip report is link with the the 2009 trip instead.. not your pre trippieeee. :(:confused3

Jen... this would all be in the name of FACT finding right?? :rotfl: :rotfl: And brainstorming for the trip for the welcome things? and shopping for things we talked about for J&J? or is it the mental break and disney addiction?
All of the above and MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Jen- I can do AC on the 19th! :thumbsup2 (I'll be doing a factfinding mission earlier in the week to JR ;) )
ARGHHHHH Matey !!! We be glad to having you join our crew !!! pirate:

:( I would be missing all the fun again.... rebecca.. Care.. Jen.. Oly... I am so jealous.. you better take alot of pictures!!!:snooty:
Tons of pics and maybe even a call or two !! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter