Singles Lines ??

Aristomommy

<font color=deeppink>We were in the “wild animals”
Which rides has the option for singles line? Should you still get a fastpass and can that be used in the singles line? There are certain rides that only DH would do and I thought he might get through it quicker as a single rider vs. fastpass. Any suggestions?

Jen :cool1:

I believe only Test Track and Mission:Space have a single-riders line.The Fastpass lines and single-rider lines are separate.In extremely busy times,I would think Fastpass would always be quicker,but you are limited to a time frame where the single-rider line is not.In slower times,the wait would probably be similar.I hope this helps. :)

Soarin' also has single rider. I used it about 3 weeks ago and was the 3rd person in line when the standby was 60 minutes.

I believe there is also a single rider line setup for Space Mountain but they only use it during peak periods. I've seen the sign on the right platform in the back (as you enter).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter