Single Parent Meets

Single dad here with a 6 year old son. Researching about our first trip to WDW April 6th-12th for his 7 birthday.

I think I may be more excited for it than he has been so far. haha

I'm a single mom of 4 - 3 ds ages 18, 13, and 5 and I have dd 16. We are planning our first Disney World/Universal trip for Christmas next year. I know its going to be crowded and crazy, but with college and extra curricular activities its the only time that fits. I cannot wait to go.

:banana:I love this thread! I am going 5/31-6/7 with my daughter and I was scared of just us going by ourselves but after reading this thread I am so excited about the bonding time and how much fun we are going to have. Thanks everyone!
Looking forward to my trip. Anyone else with 11 year old kids going around the same time holler!

We will!! My gal pal and I will be there with my DS8 (turning 9 on the trip), her DD11 and possibly my DNiece11. We'll be at the Cabins at FW and are excited!

I am a Single Mommy of a one year old baby boy and also another baby girl on the way. I can't wait to take them to Disney World. I myself have only been once.

Last week my cousin texted me and said she is finally ready to do Disney with her teenage boys but her husband doesn't want to go. Neither does mine so this will be a mom and son trip!!

We arrive on my birthday and will be there to celebrate the life of my cousins late husband. He was taken way to early from life so we plan to be at the top of Expedition Everest and holler "THIS IS FOR YOU KEVIN!"

The boys are so exited.....3 teenagers on the loose in Disney. Boo-yeah :)

Single DD heading to POR Oct 2-7th with DS 10......Anybody want to get together and hang out, we are all about having fun!!!

Steve

I am a single dad of two girls, 10 & 9, and have been taking my girls to Disney solo for a few years...tons of fun! I strongly encourage all single parents to take their kids to Disney and be a kid with them =)

Single 40-something mom to my 16 year old daughter...Girls trip during Spring Break...No one is ever too old for Disney!!!;)

Single mom (43) here (well, mid-divorce). I have two girls ages 4 and 9. We did our first "just us girls" trip last October and it was amazing! I had some friends there at the same time which was nice.

We're heading back in October this year.

Single mom with an 18 y/o son. We will be at Ak over Easter. Just wanted to see if anyone else is going this weekend.

Single mom and DD10 going 5/26-5/31. Anybody else there then? Nice to hear from other single parents about your experiences! :wave2:

Single mom here! Going to be at DW May 30-June 9 with my 2 DD's (6 and 4.5)!!
Anyone else be there at that time???

I just moved down here in January and I am hitting the parks almost every other weekend. Solo or with my kids when they come visit.

blairzo said:
Single mom here! Going to be at DW May 30-June 9 with my 2 DD's (6 and 4.5)!!
Anyone else be there at that time???

We will be there from the 31st through the 8th. Single mom with dd11.

Single mom doing a mother/daughter trip (again) with my seven year old daughter in September. Our dates are 9/10-9/16, Also have tickets to MNSSHP on the 12th. If anyone's going at that time and wants to meet up, let me know :thumbsup2

Single Mom about to pick up the Season Pass again for myself and my girls 6&2...I'll have some summer blackouts but I have this weekend through next weekend..and am definitely interested in meeting some new poeple. Throughout the year it will vary I may bring my older daughter with me and have a Mommy Daughter Day while the younger one is at her Dad's and I may leave the older one in school and go with the younger one for a Mommy Daughter Day. And on some weekends it wil be all theree of us and on others it may just be two of us. Also any tips and trick or suggestions on how to handle a day alone in Disney...I've never taken both in at the same time at this age by myself. I"m so excited!!!!

Hi, I am thinking about going either July or August. I am going on my own but I have two children and a darling fiancé who is not going with me. So I guess I will miss the joys of screaming kids and company. So if anyone wants to meet up with someone from Scotland on their own in WDW then I would love to hear from you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter