~~single Digits~~too Excited!

jenlovesdisney

Mouseketeer
I am going to go crazy! We have less than 10 days left now and I am so excited. My kids are oblivious but I am fretting around like nuts! Anyone have any last minute advice??

Thanks~ this place has been the best for me. I would have been so lost otherwise!! :)

Wowee! Have you statred packing yet? I have, and my trip is HUNDREDS of days away! Enjoy the excitement!

Nope I was going to start that today. I am frantically looking for my suitcases and I think I lent them to my sister and she is in Austin and I am freaking out! We may have to go check out Target or WalMart for some of those cheap sets. I am so bummed. But I am too excited!

The good news is that the last 10 days flys by.. The bad news is getting everything packed before you have to head out the door can be a challenge!!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

:Pinkbounc
See ya on the wonder! We still don't have our documents but our stateroom is 7131, I'm expecting to see the UPS guy any time now.

P.S. It's good to know I'm not the only one who can't wait!

That's soooo exciting!:Pinkbounc I remember before our Sept 19 cruise I was such a maniac! I packed four days before. Then unpacked and repacked. I ended up not wearing half of the clothes I brought. I'm sure i'll do the same thing next time though!

I know I will not be getting any sleep over what to pack! I am thinking about the weather. Cold, medium, or hot? And how much? Do I really want to spend time and money to wash clothes (and I think that is going to have to be yes)?

And no docs yet! Waiting (not so) patiently......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter