single digit dance?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!

frontpge.jpg

:cool1: I'm dancing too, 9 more days for us!!

Have great trips everyone.

disneyfreak74 said:
I will dance with you!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Go Dawgs!!!!! i am a huge UGA fan and going to the sugar bowl and i wanted to say your sig is kewl anyway all yall people up north want the snow to melt !!!!!1 :earseek: we are praying down hear in the south for ice! ( well at least i am) because i want to miss the last 2 dayz of school till disney wahoo!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :earsboy: so yall push the snow down hear i haven't seen it in 2 yrs. anyway 2 more dayz till disney i am so excited :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Does it seem like the closer it gets, the longer it seems to take? Then you get there and the next thing you know, you are boarding the plane to come home.

I WANNA DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We leave on Saturday! I am in the middle of packing and checking the weather as well. What to bring? Is it cold? Hat and gloves? I always overpack.

This was fun....thanks and everyone have a magical holiday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter