Since it has been almost 10 years since I ..

mousy_in_canada

<font color=darkcoral>Ahhh to dream!<br><font colo
Was last at Disney.. has there been lots of changes or is the majority still the same. I know there are some new rides and stuff which is great. I don't recall that arm on the epcot ball before. Also what are those things on the ground in front of the ball? Is there something I should NOT miss? I think that the Carousel of progress is gone right? any other good things gone?

Those things you are referring to are Leave a leagcy tiles. People have their picture etched into a tiny square. COP is still there but opened seasonley. You have alot to look forward to because AK was not even open yet. One other ride you will not notice since your last visit is 20,000 leagues under the sea. Test track, rock n roller coaster, mickeys philarmagic, and a few others will be new since your last visit. Have a great time.

Carousel of Progess is not gone totally. It's open now while Alien Encounter is closed for renovations.

Animal Kingdom is new in the last 10 years -- a not to be missed park in my opinion. We really enjoy it.

There are different shows and parades in all of the parks as well as new rides like Mission Space.

There are also lots new hotels too.

Some stuff is still the same but there's been a lot of change too.

Go Run...Buy a copy of the Unofficial Guide to WDW...It is a MUST!!!

I had not been since 89 and when we went in 2001 I read the book cover to cove with a highlighter and could not beleive all I had missed and needed to see.

The touring plans were a God send...Wished I had planned 2 days at AK...Loved it.

:D You will actually stop, stand and smile when you realize what a change there has been since you were last there, but the magic is still the same, just more of it:Pinkbounc

By the way PhotobearSam ( dear friend and buddy), never mind wanting to spend two days at AK, how about two days at Wendy Kingdom!!!!::yes::

Wenabre

Wenabre...I Can't find flights under $300...Still looking.

Toad's Wild Ride is gone :( ... same with the ride portion of Living Seas and Food Rocks show has recently been closed too. It's a Small World is suppose to close for a long time for a rehab...

Don't miss Test Track, Illuminations, Mission Space at Epcot, Mickey's Philharmagic and Wishes at Magic Kingdom, Fantasmic at MGM and all of Animal Kingdom :)

Thanks! I was originally thinking that 1/2 day would be enough for AK, but I guess I was way off on that one!
I am really hoping that its a small world is open when we go.. I really want the kids to see that one.. as annoying as it, I feel that it is a classic and want my kids to see it!

I will have to check out that book and see what it is in there!!
Thanks!
Keep the suggestions coming! I think I need them lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter