Simon V need you

Muppet

Yes this is what I look like.....
Hello.

My mum is doing both wdw and New York I've bought her your florida book and it says in the cover about a Brits guide to New york. Well I have searched everywhere including all bookshops both in the high street and the internet. Any ideas where I can get it from.

Thanks

I can help,will I do;)

I had the same problem when I was trying to find the Brits guide to Las Vegas on Amazon.I searched for it and it didn't come up,then trawling through the guide books it WAS on there!

I just did a search on www.amazon.co.uk and nothing came up for Brits Guide to New York.So I put in guide New York,that brings up the Rough Guide to New York and 672 other matches! Click on that to see the whole list and the Brits Guide To New York 2002 is the fifth book down the list:D

Thanks for your help there, Karen! Sorry you had so much trouble, Muppet. All Brit's guide titles can usually be found on Amazon but they can also be ordered from any branch of WH Smith. Our problem this year is that Smith's - and other major stockists - have taken a lot of travel titles off the shelves because they think people have stopped travelling (especially to America) since Sept 11. We urgently need people to query with Smith's and Co where these titles (even Orlando in some cases, which is the country's best-selling title) have gone to. Only then will the bookshops start putting them back on the shelves. Thanks again.

Simon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter