Silver lake restrictions 1:4 rule

tiggerplus5

Mouseketeer
My husband and I stayed at Silver Lake Resorts last year. We booked through skyauction and our confirmation letter said we were subject to the one in four years rule. If my DD were to book a vacation through skyauction and we were listed on the reservation, would we be denied? I recall that upon checkin at the resort they asked for everyone's photo ID. We really liked silver lake but if we have to try something else, we will.

I called them and the front desk clerk asked the manager about it. She said that some RCI resorts do have that restriction, but they don't. I'd call again during the day just to be sure.

I stopped staying with them years a go because of that note on Skyauction. I'd love to stay there again.

Are you willing to call tomorrow and ask again? A different person may have a different answer.

I will try to call the resort tomorrow or maybe I'll email them. If I have it in writing, I would feel better. I don't need a problem at check in with a 2 year old and 8 year old in tow. Thank you for your help.

We stayed there in 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. We booked thru RCI. It is our favorite place to stay.

We have been able to stay at Silver Lake multiple times in the last 7 years buying the week through RCI. I always assumed since it wasn't a trade through RCI but paying for a week that the 1 in 4 did not apply. We've never had any problems at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter