Silouettes

I'm fairly certain it was less than $20 even with purchasing the frame. We had an older gentleman who did ours in MK. We talked for a bit about how they learn the techniques and such.

We had our kids' done back around 2004/2005 in Liberty Square. I have no idea if they're still done there. I found this on WDWinfo.com (http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/magic-kingdom/liberty-square.htm), although I didn't notice a date on the article so it may be old:

"There are some fun souvenirs that are unique to Liberty Square. Little girls love the umbrellas that can be personalized with their names. At the Silhouette cart you can have a memorable keepsake created."

IMG_8315.JPG The frames they have weren't what I wanted, but it was super easy to peel off the silhouette, put it on plain white card stock, and frame at home.

Last edited:
Not sure what time you were looking to have the silhouettes done, but they also do them at the Grand Floridian 6 - 10 pm by the Garden View Tea Room. The paper there still says "Walt Disney World." I just had 2 made in December and they came out great!

Not sure what time you were looking to have the silhouettes done, but they also do them at the Grand Floridian 6 - 10 pm by the Garden View Tea Room. The paper there still says "Walt Disney World." I just had 2 made in December and they came out great!

Thanks for the tip! Now I know where I'll be getting our next set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter