Side by side Studios??

ebenmax

DIS Veteran
Are any of the studios adjoining rooms? I thought this might be an option for my 5 person family instead of trying to cram into the 1BR or pay the higher points of a 2BR.

Thanks!

Nope, This would be a good idea but it doesn't exist. Sorry!

Are there any that are even close to each other? Two of my children are teenagers (19, 16) who I have no worries about "sneaking off" so I would be comfortable if they were in at least the same hall, if not directly beside us.
How far apart are the studios?

PS - We haven't stayed DVC yet ;)

BWV has some. there is one building at OKW that does.

but that say - these are just about impossible to get. they are dedicated. getting a dedicated at BWV is not easy.

your 19 would be consider an adult by Disney - so they can stay in one apart from you.

DVC has a problem with close. - close by anyone else is down the hall - but on the same floor.

close to them is just about under or over you. so they could be down the hall or if you are on floor 3 - they could be on floor 4 or 2.

makes no sense to me at all.

the ones at OKW are next to each other - but they connect to a 1-bedroom.

at OKW you could be in the same building - OKW tries to do this - unless asked not too.....:rolleyes1 :dance3: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter