Shuttle Launch OCT 10: View from USO?

sorry Mr. Sneetch missed it:hug: sure know what that's like...almost as though u do need a couple week window of time & flexibility:confused3 , safety 1st though!

that said, anytime after 11 am on 10/18 is okay by me;)

Thanks. Fortunately, I try to look at the positives such as not worrying about transportation to KSC and possible viewing tickets. I'll be able to spend the whole trip at Universal!:thumbsup2

Still, it would have cool to see. If it gets delayed to your dates, have fun and take pictures!

Here is a shuttle launch back in May, from the bridge between MIB and Amity

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

It's pretty distant, but still cool. Would have liked to have had my zoom lens and a tripod, but I forgot there was a launch that day!

The November mission will stay as scheduled and launch first now; scheduled for Nov. 16, it may move up a couple of days.

thanx todd, didn't see that before now...honestly, i give up trying to coincide a trip:rolleyes: so far in advance, never seems to work out; nature of the beast i suppose/safety first.

think i'll save up some schekles & just try to catch a cheap fare down/back before the program is closed:confused3

Tickets to view the STS-126 launch from the NASA Causeway and KSC Visitor Complex will go on-sale at 9:00 a.m. EDT, Wednesday, October 8 at:

http://www.ksctickets.com/ltt.html

...as well as by phone at 321-449-4400.

Launch ticket orders cannot be placed via email or by leaving a voice mail message. You must place your order online or by speaking to a reservation agent.

STS-126 is targeted to launch on November 14 at 7:55 p.m. EDT on a logistics, supply & repair mission to the International Space Station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter