Shuttle from PC to MCO

I've been wondering about the shuttle process also. We plan to book on the dcl shuttle from Mco to port canaveral with our 23 month old. I really do not want to cart around her huge car seat on the plane and then onto the shuttle and then have to keep it in our room. Any advice or ideas. For safety reasons I obviously want my daughter to be safe and in a car seat but does dcl shuttle offer any already on it?

If you are using the car seat on the plane, I believe you can have to bus driver store it under the bus (with the other bags) for the trip to the port. Once at the port, I'm not sure whether you can check it like a checked bag or you must carry it onboard. I'll point out here that checked bags do undergo a pretty rough trip from terminal to your room:

2q0otcm.jpg

A drop off fee is the term used when a rental agency charges you for dropping a car off at a different place than where you rented. So yes, you may be charged a drop off fee from Thrifty but we have not experienced drop off fees from the other agencies and as mentioned Thrifty may come out cheaper even with the drop off fee. Best bet is to price them all out. you can find some good rental discount codes at www.mousesavers.com

MJ

Great, thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter