Shula’s steakhouse

I know I shouldn’t have ordered fish at a streakhouse. Since shulas always got great reviews, I thought the crab cakes would be good . They were good but cold in the middle . Our waiter never came to check on us and there were no other staff that I could have flagged down . I decided not to get up to find someone and I ate around the cold parts. When I told the waiter , I guess he thought I was trying to get out of paying . I just wanted him to let the chef know and I wasn’t asking for anything.
my husband had the prime rib and he said it was good . But we won’t be going back.

I know I shouldn’t have ordered fish at a streakhouse. Since shulas always got great reviews, I thought the crab cakes would be good . They were good but cold in the middle . Our waiter never came to check on us and there were no other staff that I could have flagged down . I decided not to get up to find someone and I ate around the cold parts. When I told the waiter , I guess he thought I was trying to get out of paying . I just wanted him to let the chef know and I wasn’t asking for anything.
my husband had the prime rib and he said it was good . But we won’t be going back.
That’s super disappointing for a special night out! Cold food PLUS inattentive service. Ouch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter