Showing annual pass after check in for a room discount?

baileykelly

Mouseketeer
I do not have an annual pass right now, but plan on getting one when I arrive in Disney World. Am I able to book a room with an AP discount without an AP in my hand? My plan is to check in to my hotel, then go to a park and upgrade my park hopper to an annual pass, then when I return to the hotel later I would present my AP. Is this even an option? I think I have heard Disney will give you 24 hours after check in to show your AP, or you would end up paying full price for the room. I did a quick search and couldn't find what I am looking for, but I think others have posted about this.

Yes. I rarely have my AP in hand at check in. They will tell you how long you have to come back to show it to them (usually 24 hours).

HTH!

I've never showed my AP when checking in its usually documented when I book my room plus on the new website I see my AP info right there next to my reservations

It's been hit or miss for us .... sometimes they ask at checkin, sometimes they don't. :confused3 As a PP said, If they ask and you don't have it, they will give you a little bit of time to get it.

We didn't have our APs at check-in a few years ago and the CM just said to stop by any time that was convenient before check-out day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter