Shower products I. DLH

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Does DLH provide shampoo/conditioner in rooms? If not is there a walkable drugstore or marker wheee we can purchase? We’re considering not checking bags and bringing a carry on only but will need more shampoo and conditioner than TSA allows. Thanks!

Does DLH provide shampoo/conditioner in rooms? If not is there a walkable drugstore or marker wheee we can purchase? We’re considering not checking bags and bringing a carry on only but will need more shampoo and conditioner than TSA allows. Thanks!
I think they have the small sample
Size of the Disney h20
Products

Yes they provide toiletries. There is also a CvS at the corner of Harbor and Karelia. But as a DLR guest you can always ask for more of purchase more at their gift shop

H2O individual travel size tubes of shampoo, conditioner, body gel, and lotion,

Any idea what they are offering for the body washes these days? It used to be the Sea Salt at the Grand and the Grapefruit at the DLH. I think both hotels ran the sea marine for shampoo.

Any idea what they are offering for the body washes these days? It used to be the Sea Salt at the Grand and the Grapefruit at the DLH. I think both hotels ran the sea marine for shampoo.
DLH has the Sea Salt body wash and lotion (and Sea Marine for hair products). I've only ever gotten the grapefruit bergamot stuff at the PPH but no idea what they currently have as we haven't stayed there since pre-COVID. The larger gift shop inside the DLH has both the sea salt and grapefruit bergamot lines available for purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter