Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelby! It looks like your graduation was so fun! Oh, and I love your hair. It's so spunky and cute.

Lol, the guy in the blue shirt in the 3rd picture does NOT look happy!

Shelby! It looks like your graduation was so fun! Oh, and I love your hair. It's so spunky and cute.

Lol, the guy in the blue shirt in the 3rd picture does NOT look happy!

thats my uncle. his girlfriend wouldn't come over into the picture so he was pouting at her. lol

Reposts on the new thread!
Photo331-1-1.jpg

Photo167-1.jpg

Photo872-1-1.jpg
Photo885-1.jpg

I tried to make em smaller didn't work:rotfl:

Shelby- Love the graduations pics! And Congrats! Feels great to be out of high school, doesnt it? lol

Robin- Gorgeous! I love your eyes!

Everyone is SO pretty!

*jealous!!!*

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow.. short XD
So I'll finally have some new pictures. haa.

WISH ME LUCK WITH THAT:-)

Cancer Survivors Day. I was seconds away from bursting into laughter, so that's why my face is all goofy. :-) And everyone is gorgeous, or in the men's case, handsome. Why must we all be so good looking, it's too painful! ;)

6536_205231590102_742740102_7655570.jpg

Cancer Survivors Day. I was seconds away from bursting into laughter, so that's why my face is all goofy. :-) And everyone is gorgeous, or in the men's case, handsome. Why must we all be so good looking, it's too painful! ;)

we cant help it if were pretty!
xD

super cute sonya :-)
p.s. i love your hair!

Sonya, you kinda look like Ellen Page/Juno in that picture. Maybe it's the way you're smiling. Either way, it's really cute. :D

Sonya, you seriously are just GORGEOUS!! I looove your look! I truely Worship you!! lol :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

new pics from the beach today!
It was really sunny...so thats why i'm like o_O.

011-5.jpg

i had to edit out my mom.haha
015-4-1.jpg

016-3.jpg

haha why did you edit out your mom?

and cuttee :-)

she doesn't like to post her face on the dis because she thinks everyone is a 30 year old man who's out to get me and will see my mom and look for her. yeah I know she's weird :lmao:

and thanksss [:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter