Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by EvilinaDM101, Apr 12, 2005.

1. craedaisy12

craedaisy12 Mouseketeer

I got engaged yesterday! So excited to post my ring!

[​IMG]

It's a bridal set so it will look like this once we tie the knot!
    [​IMG]

~October 18-26, 2014~

TinkLoverSam likes this.
  2. CinderellasBFF

CinderellasBFF Earning My Ears

Even though we're not married yet, I snapped this picture of the set the day we purchased the wedding band.

[​IMG]

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. RenaissanceBabe

RenaissanceBabe Mouseketeer

So we've been engaged since 2012, but we've been using a "place holder" ring that was his mother's until this summer when he got me my very own ring.
    This is his mother's ring and is still very special as it's the only thing we have of hers. (she passed when he was in high school)
    [​IMG]

This is my ring, I picked it out myself so it wasn't a surprise, but I'm such a sneaky nosey person he probably couldn't have made it happen any other way.
    [​IMG]

We're getting married here at home in May 2015 and then we'll have a ten day honeymoon at Disney World!

5. Boardwalk Love

Boardwalk Love DISing since 2001

Another RI Disney bride??! I can't believe it... I feel like we must know each other somehow, living in RI ;)

6. princessluna14

princessluna14 Mouseketeer

I know I'm late to this party, but this is INSANELY gorgeous!!

7. Disney_Alli

Disney_Alli DIS Veteran

You're so sweet! I'm missing my ring right now as it's about to depart on a journey to get re-treated and be super black for our wedding so it matches the band.

8. Albion218

Albion218 Mouseketeer

Forgot I can actually take part in this thread now! Haha!

We got engaged at the end of my college program in December when he came to visit me and see the Christmas decorations. We were in front of the tree at the Grand Floridian. Apparently everyone knew but me and my roommate was following me around like the paparazzi! Super stoked to join y'all!

Attached Files:

runner_princess likes this.
  9. Disney_Fanatic

Disney_Fanatic Mouseketeer

Finally got around to post this. We got engaged at POFQ during Christmas time and I cannot ask for a better place for the proposal. Counting down to our wedding! :woohoo:

[​IMG]

BLTtinkerbell likes this.
  10. Candaceb

Candaceb Earning My Ears

I can't wait to post mine :) I have to get my 10 posts first!

11. knitster

knitster DIS Veteran

Can't wait to see it!

Candaceb likes this.
  12. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies Near to Tigger's House

Our wedding rings are in my avatar picture. We got married last weekend :)

13. marsh0013

marsh0013 i want to drive the zamboni

We got engaged at Disneyland! It was our first trip (we go to Disneyworld all the time) and it was on my birthday, June 13. So excited! We will be going to Disneyworld for our honeymoon for sure, who knows when yet, we haven't gotten that far!

Attached Files:

14. Hydra

Hydra Mouseketeer

I said "no diamonds!" He delivered this beauty on the beach in Santa Barbara, CA:

[​IMG]

He designed it himself after one of our other loves, the Halo video games. The stones are Black Fire Lightning Ridge Opals. The color is INTENSE, I love them! There are sapphires inlaid in the band and we plan on adding two rows of diamonds on the outside of the ring for the wedding bands (for at least a little sparkle).​

15. Elenadc

Elenadc Lightsaber Builder

I'm just gonna bump this thread up to see if anyone's got some more sparkle to add! I've got a pretty good feeling my boyfriend is going to propose on our Disney Cruise in January so hopefully I'll have something to add soon...

16. wilkeliza

wilkeliza DIS Veteran

Glad you bumped!

Fiance and I got engaged on our cruise in February. He designed the ring himself and made the stone sit in a way that would make me happy. I can't wear jewlery that snags so the set is incased so my sweaters, hair, etc can't get stuck in it. He wanted it to be unique so it isn't a desgn you'll really find elsewhere. A family friend made it as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A massive surprise was seeing Doopey out in the MK. He is my absolute favorite and even though their line was closed the character attendant saw my just engaged button and let us in! Snow White told me Doopey could shine my ring any time I needed. It was cute. Doopey even inspected the diamond.

[​IMG]

MrsJamesPSullivan likes this.
  17. Disney_Alli

Disney_Alli DIS Veteran

Thought I'd post a picture of my ring with DH's I asked him to pick either a black ring or get black diamonds and he decided on white gold with black diamonds.

image.jpeg

I think they complement each other and I LOVE having my band with my e-ring.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  18. dashofsunshine

dashofsunshine DIS Veteran

These are mine :lovestruc pear shaped champagne peach sapphire set in rose gold surrounded by diamonds, and matching wedding band. This is an older photo, as they're currently at the jeweler being sized down 2.5 sizes. I haven't been able to wear them for months due to my weight loss. I will be SO excited to get them back!

[​IMG]

19. elphie101

elphie101 Left my heart in Tomorrowland

I realized I never shared my set!! Originally I was dead set on a straight wedding band and very against a curved band, but I love how my rings fit together (they're not part of a set!) Considering I set DH about 1000 pictures of 3 diamond rings before we got engaged I think he did pretty good :)

[​IMG]

20. IceSkatingPrincess

IceSkatingPrincess DIS Veteran

Not new, but I still love them! The band is pink sapphires and diamonds. It's just so me, and I feel like I will never want to change it. DH wants to swap the main stone out for a bigger one in a few years, but I don't mind either way.

I have a pink sapphire eternity ring on the other hand, I just have a love for them!
    [​IMG]

adisneyaunt likes this.
  21. Lauren1027

Lauren1027 Mouseketeer