Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

I love the rings here so diverse. I will posting pictures of mine as soon as my fiance finds the cables to my digital camera.

Woo hoo i finally get to post mine!!!!!!!!!!

DSC01638.jpg
2323232327Ffp5333B3B3Enu3D32373E-1.jpg

of505904421.jpg

its vintage! (victorian i think) from a little antiques shop in upstate new york. I look at it all the time (its prettier in real life i think. no sparkle in the photo!) :)

Lisas_Ring.jpg

021073-0706copy.jpg

Here is my e-ring!! It's a 1 ct brilliant solitaire in platinum w/ Mickey Mouse ears!! I love it!

mmering.jpg

ering2.jpg

and my ring by itself
ering3.jpg

1cts.jpg

Very cool ring my DH had a very similar ring designed for me that I posted back on page 18 - I just love my Mickey wedding ring!!!

Here's my Mickey engagement ring/wedding ring. I received my "ears" for the wedding which are both of our birthstones.

dsc00390.jpg

My engagement ring is from the Tacori line, sorry ladies I don't have a picture of it on my hand, I'll have to work on getting one..

Front view...

ring.jpg

Side view...

ringtwo.jpg

The only difference is that mine is yellow gold!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter