Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

Stefy

Is it time for Disney yet???
Hi guys :wave:

I wanted to start a thread (forgive me if this has already been done) all about the yummy cupcakes at Walt Disney World.

There is an ulterior motive behind this though, that being I want to see all the delicious cupcakes you have tried so that I can stalk out them out this year :teeth:

So far I know of the famous Peanut Butter Cupcake from Starring Rolls and have seen the deliciously yummy looking Oreo Bon Bon one on a certain food blog, but what else is there?

I would love for you guys to share your favourite cupcakes from WDW and post lots of pictures too.

I have one myself, but its the generic character one. At least it gets us started though :teeth:
IMG_2388-3.jpg

I don't have a picture, but the carrot cake cupcake I had from the Main Street Confectionery in MK was great!!

Here ya go drool away!:thumbsup2

Peanut butter at starring rolls

Marble cupcake and butterfinger cupcake at starring rolls.:cloud9:

White chocolate elephant cupcake at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery

one more

Red velvet cheesecake cupcake.................:lovestruc from starring rolls

OMG! That Red Velvet cupcake looks awesome!!! I am also curious where that is from.

Also - are most cupcakes under 4 bucks and considered a snack? Can I get it to go when I am done the park and enjoy it at the hotel?

Thanks so much!

OMG! That Red Velvet cupcake looks awesome!!! I am also curious where that is from.

Also - are most cupcakes under 4 bucks and considered a snack? Can I get it to go when I am done the park and enjoy it at the hotel?

Thanks so much!

The red velvet cheesecake cupcake is at starring rolls in HS, and it is awesome!
DH & I shared this in December....YUM! :cloud9:

From my "Cupcake a Day" 2011 Birthday Trip:

Best Overall: Oreo Bon Bon Cupcake from the Boardwalk Bakery
OreoBonBonCupcakeBoardwalkBakery.jpg

Best Frosting: cupcake from Karamell Kuche, Germany, Epcot
KaramellKuchecupcakes1.jpg

Very Good: Vanilla Cupcake from the Beach Club Marketplace at the Beach Club
VanillacupcakeBeachCl2.jpg

Most Artistic But Not Tasty: Zebra Cupcake from Kasafiri at Animal Kingdom
zebracupcakeKusafiriAK.jpg

Why Would Anyone Like This Cupcake? Red Velvet Cupcake from Beach Club Marketplace. Didn't even try to finish it.
RedVelvetCupcakeBeachCl-1.jpg

They all look fantastic! I never think about taking pictures of the food, but love looking at them, I will have to remember next time and take my own pictures to share.

The peanut butter cupcakes dont look all that peanut buttery :confused3 Can anyone explain what its like on the inside?

I've had the Butterfinger Cupcake at Starring Rolls - O.....M......G!!!!!!!! Very very rich - it's one to share. Absolutely heavenly.

I've also had the Chocolate Oreo Bon Bon Cupcake from Boardwalk Bakery - it's not nearly as large as the ones from Starring Rolls - I shared it but could have eaten the whole thing. It wasn't super sweet which was good - I was afraid it would be. It was perfect!

The peanut butter cupcakes dont look all that peanut buttery :confused3 Can anyone explain what its like on the inside?

Deliciousness!! Is that a word? It is rich, and I ended up not eating all the chocolate shavings on top because I didn't think they added much. From what I remember, it is a chocolate cupcake with a peanut buttery/chocolate filling and icing. I kept eating because it was so good, but I was stuffed. It is a dessert on the dining plan.

I want them now. I have to wait until October. I will have to make a note of where to get them. We are staying at the boardwalk. Will have to get the oreo one for sure!!:thumbsup2

My son is sitting next to me and is upset that I just showed him all these yummy treats b/c now he wants them!!! We will add it to our list for September! Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

Thanks, you guys are the best. I have never heard of Kasafiri until today and have to find a way to visit this year to see their yummy cupcakes.

The Oreo bon bon is defo one I want to try, you can get them at Starring Rolls as well as Boardwalk?

Keep em coming :)

Ooooooo foound this new one from the boardwalk bakery

Peanut butter cupcake :lovestruc

I havent tried it yet but I plan on making a quick trip on the monorail for it over to the Contemp Cafe, the Black Forest cupcake, its chocolate with cherry filling, buttercream icing and a cherry on top.

I have had the butterfinger cupcake and I cant wait to share one with DD this Sept!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter