Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Birdman(AKA Captain Mike)
105_0575.jpg

105_0574.jpg

105_0577.jpg

These are all great! I love looking at the Details of Disney. I see some pictures here that I've taken too & gotten great inspiration for when I go back.

Thanks!

Artwork on the carousel. I can honestly say as many times as DD has ridden the carousel, I don't think I ever noticed the artwork above!!!

IMG_6220.jpg

Germany at EPCOT - the day I "camped" out waiting for SW and the 7 Dwarves, I was taking pics of all kinds of things to keep me amused!
IMG_5766.jpg

Ever try to catch a bee on the flower, boy they move fast!!!
bee.jpg

April Flower...
flower.jpg

Pizzafari
71a68864.jpg

Cockatoo, usually hidden up behind the tree of life. this time he flew down to the fence.
ce498419.jpg

3f694bb4.jpg

ak
006_3A_0001.jpg

From Tower of Terror cue:

DSCN0961.jpg

DSCN0963.jpg

From Norway/Epcot:

DSCN0895.jpg

UKDEB said:
Oh, and, to the OP - I think we have a winner! :rotfl2:

Well, um, I didn't really set up this thread for judging... everyone has been posting some excellent and unique photos! Exceeding my hopes... :thumbsup2

But I do agree... I think this is the most, um, unique photo we've seen yet! :blush:

So, um, IwasatWDWforamonth... what kind of camera/lens/zoom you use for that photo?

Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter