Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

My daughter was going from line to line with the characters and got her picture taken with as many as she could ... only one thing, we have no idea what this guys name is!
DSC00414.jpg

I am probably wrong but isn't that Stromboli from Pinocchio?

Not terribly creative, but I want to play.

WL
190.jpg

In queue for Pirates
019.jpg

Feeding ducks at Epcot
205.jpg

When going through the pictures from our trip earlier this month, I came across this one and thought, "I know where I can post this!" Thanks to this thread all of our obsure pictures now have a home. :rotfl:

Taken in The Seas building. We were trying to figure out who or what was little enough for this door. :confused3

P1110168_edited.jpg

Some of my 'fun' ones...
Anyone have a picture of.....

150989HiddenMickey1.jpg

Or what about this one...

150989PiggyBillboard.jpg

Whooo...my first pictures posted to the DIS!!
:cool1:

Heres the Kitchen sink and no we did not finish it....
kitchensink.jpg

And how about Myuki (sp?)
k-1.jpg

This is a great thread, heres some more...........
Anyone have this from pop:
me.jpg

How about this at mini golf:
golf.jpg

Or a very quiet MK:
8f2f9c2e.jpg

Thanks Marksmom2006 ... you are right it is Stromboli from Pinocchio! I did a googel search and its definately him, wait until my daughter somes home and I tell her. We were stumped by him, I have NEVER seen him in the park before! We met someone new and didn't even know it:cool1:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter