Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

ene07comida.jpg

Anybody have these?

A pic of a giraffe isn't unique, but I loved the way his neck was curved in the same way the branches above him are curved.
DSC008573.jpg

The only time I saw the lion up and about.
lion3.jpg

okw.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

AKboat.jpg

This is our little guy on his first tube ride 3 years ago...I haven't seen too many other water park pics. This one is at Typhoon...

Disney002-1.jpg

Here's my boat pic. I liked your giraffe pic, too!
akmickeyboat.jpg

Someone else posted this one of the tapestry hanging above you on the first climb at EE, I got it too:
everesttapestry.jpg

Anyone have this lamppost at AK:
aklightpost.jpg

And a landscape photo at Epcot that I've never seen done before:
epcotlandscape.jpg

Here are some of the Lights Motors Action Stuntshow in MGM, or whatever its called these days! And the TOT picture was taken from the bleachers while waiting for the stuntshow to start!

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

Anyone have one of EE with the lights out & full moon behind it?

200913329-O.jpg

My daughter was going from line to line with the characters and got her picture taken with as many as she could ... only one thing, we have no idea what this guys name is!
DSC00414.jpg

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter