Show idea.........

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
I think it would be a good laugh to do a segment on guests behaving badly. Doesnt it just amaze you at the things you see in the parks sometimes. Just thinking of this after listening to the podcast about the fight at the tea cup ride. Maybe What not to do in Disney World. I really should be in bed right now instead I am up listening and catching up on old podcasts.

I think the worst thing we as a family have encountered at the parks so far is bad language and young teenage couples all over each other, but over all few and far between:thumbsup2

I dont think I would like it though :( I witnessed a mother THROW her 4 yr old on the toilet, door wide open, YELLING at her to GO GO GO and the girl was crying and holding on to the toilet (ICK) for dear life... then when she didnt go, her mother THREW her OFF it and yelled "well if you aren't going to go, I AM!!" and slammed the door. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I was so upset at that. Some people!! :mad:

I agree Miss Missy. People behaving badly isn't really entertainment to me, it just ticks me off (particularly when it is frustrated and tired parents behaving badly towards kids, which is mostly what I've seen unfortunately). It makes me want to slap the parent upside their head and yell, "Hey! It's Disney People! Do you not realize this is the most magical place on earth? Settle down!"
Oh gosh, sorry. I didn't realize I had gotten on Pete's rant box - here, I'll pass it down....sorry 'bout that....

I agree Miss Missy. People behaving badly isn't really entertainment to me, it just ticks me off (particularly when it is frustrated and tired parents behaving badly towards kids, which is mostly what I've seen unfortunately). It makes me want to slap the parent upside their head and yell, "Hey! It's Disney People! Do you not realize this is the most magical place on earth? Settle down!"
Oh gosh, sorry. I didn't realize I had gotten on Pete's rant box - here, I'll pass it down....sorry 'bout that....

I didnt mean people treating their kids badly just report the bad things that people do, or stupid things. Like "why would you do that" things. Maybe even dumb things like wearing high heels into the park. If I saw that with a child I would have probably had to step in. Some people are just not right.
Ok maybe this is a totally bad idea on second thought. I was looking at the funny side of it not the bad side. I thought is the teacup ride really worth being arrested over. Made me laugh that someone would be so crazy to fight over it. Thats all.

I didnt mean people treating their kids badly just report the bad things that people do, or stupid things. Like "why would you do that" things. Maybe even dumb things like wearing high heels into the park. If I saw that with a child I would have probably had to step in. Some people are just not right.
Ok maybe this is a totally bad idea on second thought. I was looking at the funny side of it not the bad side. I thought is the teacup ride really worth being arrested over. Made me laugh that someone would be so crazy to fight over it. Thats all.
Sorry, I misunderstood. It was 6:23am when I read the post and that was definately pre-coffee :scared: - I saw people behaving badly and just ran with it.... didn't mean to offend....

I think it could be cute to do the cutest thing you've seen in the parks

My Dbf and I were walking from our room to the bus stop at POP. there we were behind a family of three mom, tiny but walking son, and dad. the parents were holding the son's hand helping him to walk......... the parents were wrapped up in a conversation. Dbf and I here the son saying "UH OOOO" a few times...... then out of no where his tiny shorts were around his feet and his diaper was exposed;:eek: there he was trying to warn his parents that he was losing his pants and he had no free hand to hoist them back up!!!

I do believe this was the cutest thing I had ever seen!!!!:goodvibes

the parents did notice moments after and said to us they heard him saying some thing but thought it was something to do with the large Disney characters around him

Sorry, I misunderstood. It was 6:23am when I read the post and that was definately pre-coffee :scared: - I saw people behaving badly and just ran with it.... didn't mean to offend....

Not a problem I thought I probably typed it wrong due to the hour in which I posted it. LOL. My intent was like stupid things you have seen people do. Like the one time a saw a lady in satin pants and stiletto heels walking around Epcot. That sort of goofy thing. Or the corn people type thing. Where you think stupid stupid stupid people and laugh at them.

I always think that when we're trying to get to the first attraction we want to see in the parks, and there is a family of 5, 2 parents seriously studying a map of the park, and three children bouncing around their knees.... squealing "Daddy! Daddy! Where's Mickey??"

They honestly have no clue. Did no planning. No reservations. No idea what attractions to experience in what order..... bless their hearts. (Southern for "stupid stupid stupid")

I love the idea of a WDW stupid/cute/"what were they thinking" segment. The rest of us would really find that sooo entertaining - since it would never apply to us personally, right?

I have to tell you all a related rudeness story....my MIL took my kids to Macy's over the weekend for the debut of the new upscale Disney clothing line for children. Radio Disney was there and so were certified Disney sketch artists - who would give you a "free" sketch of a character with your child's name when you had purchased $25 in merchandise from the new line. My kiddos were so excited to get a Mickey and Tinkerbell sketch for their rooms! Anyway, this woman in line threw an absolute fit because she didn't think that her free sketch was good enough (?!?) and demanded that the artist re-draw it again. My MIL said that she wanted to pull a Teacup on her! :woohoo: Now that would be funny!

I always think that when we're trying to get to the first attraction we want to see in the parks, and there is a family of 5, 2 parents seriously studying a map of the park, and three children bouncing around their knees.... squealing "Daddy! Daddy! Where's Mickey??"

They honestly have no clue. Did no planning. No reservations. No idea what attractions to experience in what order..... bless their hearts. (Southern for "stupid stupid stupid")

Ummm...yeah, that was my first trip, but have learned alot since! :rotfl2: Kidding! Wouldn't have dreamed about going sans plan with the kiddies! Not a biggie for the wife and I, but kids need the direction for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter