• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I buy a stroller rain cover?

Agreed. The canopy will do nothing in a real rainstorm. Last year we went into BOG with the just the canopy down. When we came out we discovered it had poured. Guess who spent the afternoon "break" at the resort running everything we owned through the dryer and blow drying the stroller seat?

That would be you! :)

I am convinced, I am getting a rain cover. Thanks for all the input!

And don't forget the binder clips. I'd would bring one in all weather. During colder months, it would have to keep little ones warmer out of any wind.

Yes and practice before it Rains.

We went into dinner and while I was smart enough to put it on before we went in, I put it in wrong. It rained while we were inside and the seat got wet.

What everyone else said: GET ONE! One July we went and we had a monsoon every day. Another time in August we only had 1-2 days of monsoons out of the whole week. :P We also got the Jeep stroller cover from our local drugstore for $10-$15 and it was great. SO worth it.

I bought a cheap "emergency rain poncho" at Walgreens for the stroller, and it worked great for very little money. I also travel with some clothes pins, and used them to secure it when parked in the rain. (Clothespins also used as chip clips, etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter