• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I be worried?

Connears

Connears
I posted this in the "glitch" thread, but not sure if that's the right place. I am checking in 12/26/10 and was just playing with the "new" online format from the last time we made adrs online(for last december week). My 180 is June 26, but I was able to make adr for Kona 12/26/10 yesterday. I used my confirmation number and I received an email confirmation. Is there a risk of this adr having problem later?

Connears

Doesn't appear to be.

Other posters have reported that when their 180 day comes up the ADR's they made before that were all still there.

I'm checking in on 12/27 and was able to make an ADR this morning for 1900 PF for dinner on the 27th. The Glitch thread is pretty long and this seems to have been going on for a while. I think we are both fine. I will be checking everyday until my 180 day mark has passed just to be sure. I will also be logging on everyday for the next 6 to make ADR's for the rest of my stay. I figure it's better than waiting until 180 and doing them all at once. Better chance of getting what we want. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter