shoreside concierge email address

disneycruisegal

Mouseketeer
Afternoon all! Please help me out, for the life of me, I cannot find the shoreside concierge email address that you send your requests too for a cruise. I'm sure some of you folks have it.

Thank,

Lissa

Afternoon all! Please help me out, for the life of me, I cannot find the shoreside concierge email address that you send your requests too for a cruise. I'm sure some of you folks have it.

Thank,

Lissa
They will send you an email

As a Concierge Guest, your services begin even before you board the ship. The Shoreside Concierge Services team can begin to accept requests for calendar reminders and offer you personalized service in planning the details of your cruise beginning 125 days , prior to your sailing starting at 12:00am Eastern Time. Pre-arranged services include:

The Concierge booking window opens at 120 days prior to sailing. On this day, the Shoreside Concierge team will assist in booking your requested activities provided your reservation is paid in full. Please note requested services are booked in the order in which they are received, and it is possible that some services may not be available.
The Disney Cruise Line Shoreside Concierge Services team is available Monday through Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., EST. We can be reached at1-866-784-1654 or by email at DCL.Concierge.Services@disneycruise.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter