ShopDisney can be such a rip off!!! upped the prices!

Not completely related, but I had issues with ALL THREE orders I placed with ShopDisney in November. I know 2020 is wild, but it just hasn't been a good experience. I plan to call their Guest Services line back again this afternoon.

I ordered 5 things on Black Friday, 3 of which I never received. All 3 are out of stock already. Spoke with a cast member last week and they're going to refund 2 of the items and send me a replacement for the 3rd (something similar). Saw on my credit card statement today that they refunded the 2 items and charged me an extra $30 for the 3rd! Emailed them as I didn't have time to call and the response was I could return the 3rd item and get a refund. Looks like I'm going to have to call tomorrow.

So... so... frustrating!!!
Ordered the Merry and Bright spirit jersey for my daughter back when it first came out... .
However she wanted a size bigger. Went to reorder..... continuously says "SOLD OUT" except the xs. Keep checking almost every day!
one day it showed the XL. tried to order but.... gone again.
So.... now they had them marked down... 30% along with all the other Christmas spirit jerseys. But keep checking.... no XL.
Finally... YAY.... I see XL back in stock, along with almost all the other sizes! .... BUT..... Disney jacked the price back up to regular price!!!!!
REALLY!!!??? Disney are you really that greedy!!! this is the only one that they upped the price on!! all the others are still 30% off.

DISNEY YOU ARE GREEDY!

Just had to vent!!!!!
OP, your Merry & Bright spirit jersey in XL went on sale for a great price!
Mickey Mouse ''Merry & Bright'' Holiday Spirit Jersey for Adults

My biggest problem is they still haven’t restocked some sold out Merch that I thought would be back in stock by now.

I’ve noticed that there isn’t as many things marked down as there used to be. When things are marked down , the mark down is minimal.

The problem is that it was not advertised as a "sale" or "promo". It clearly said "New Markdown" and I have been shopping Disney for over 25 years... and when it says "Markdown" that means Permanent Markdown. Which usually comes at the end of a season... such as when they "markdown" Halloween, etc at any retailer in the world. I have been in the retail business for 30+ years... and a "New Markdown" always refers to a permanent price change. It really doesn't matter what you do or don't understand..... .... I was simply expressing a frustration with shopDisney.

This hasn't been my experience either. Markdown is usually just the same as sale and doesn't mean that item won't come off sale and return to the higher, original price. "Final Sale - no returns" is what I usually see with a final markdown. By the way, even if you are right in how Shop Disney has labeled final sales in the past, they are not obligated to do the same in the future. In the end, a retailer removing a discount is NOT greed but good business sense. The consumer has the choice to decide if they want the item at the price offered or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter