Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

Metro will show up on your receipt and post in the usual Metro way. My floral order showed up as Bonus miles (correct # of miles) no StB like Foodland. Nothing special but I've kept my receipt. Darn poinsettia's died :( after a few days. Not going to go back and get more. Lesson learned, my Metro is not the place to get plants.

Metro will show up on your receipt and post in the usual Metro way. My floral order showed up as Bonus miles (correct # of miles) no StB like Foodland. Nothing special but I've kept my receipt. Darn poinsettia's died :( after a few days. Not going to go back and get more. Lesson learned, my Metro is not the place to get plants.
I ran a poinsettia fundraiser for over 10 years. I’m super knowledgeable on them. The main reason they die soon after purchase is that they got too cold on the way home. They are very sensitive to drafts and cold air.

Hi Hon
I would contact Metro
https://www.metro.ca/en/online-grocery/help-center
Hugs
Mel

I ran a poinsettia fundraiser for over 10 years. I’m super knowledgeable on them. The main reason they die soon after purchase is that they got too cold on the way home. They are very sensitive to drafts and cold air.
Good to know that's probably what happened it was a cold day when I brought them home and then I had them sitting near the front door. Two survived. I may try and get the other two to come back to life. I'll cut them back and see what happens. They won't be red but I'll have some greenery growing during the winter.

I found a nice arrangement at Metro yesterday for $32.99. It's in a ceramic pot, has a tealight holder and sparkly star all of which I will keep for next year. There are only a couple of actual flowers but lots of fresh evergreens. The flowers are carnations and mums so it should last a long time. I love it and it looks really nice sitting in my living room. I'll post a pic later today.....I'm trying to mentally prepare for chaos right now....AKA work.

ETA: the 50 miles are on my receipt.

I'm tapping out lol
5 on one card (BMO, Samsung pay, shell lottery, children's place and AM shop). 3 on the other ( Metro, Am shop and CP) All that I bought I needed, except the gift basket from metro. I got two nut jars. I will add them to the gift cards I got a couple of people.

Anyone want to swap one good deed for another? I’ve completed 4 offers (Safeway, AMShops, Global and Shell) and I just can’t bring myself to spend the money on my BMO card for a 5th.
I’d be willing to complete an offer for someone else at Safeway or Shell. (And I think hubby is placing an AM shops order in the next few days so could possibly do that one too.). In exchange, I’d appreciate an offer be completed for me.

Please let me know if you’d be willing to help me out, and let me know which offer I can complete for you.
Thank you!!
Kim

Anyone want to swap one good deed for another? I’ve completed 4 offers (Safeway, AMShops, Global and Shell) and I just can’t bring myself to spend the money on my BMO card for a 5th.
I’d be willing to complete an offer for someone else at Safeway or Shell. (And I think hubby is placing an AM shops order in the next few days so could possibly do that one too.). In exchange, I’d appreciate an offer be completed for me.

Please let me know if you’d be willing to help me out, and let me know which offer I can complete for you.
Thank you!!
Kim

Hi Kim
If you are still interested I could do a Metro shop for you.
Just PM (private message me a photo of your card).

I am all good and don't need any more shops done.
Just sprinkling some Christmas pixie dust.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1608082989840.png

Hugs
Mel

I wish I could help someone out. I have in the past on last promos but I just can't this time around. If it turns out I am going to be spending money at one of the STB places, I'll come on here and put a post up for someone's air miles card! Tonight I completed the 5th and last offer for my husband's card. The gift basket from Metro.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter