Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

I just received this in an email from Airmiles. Bit of a game changer if someone is looking for 1 more offer.

View attachment 542896

Interesting to note: It's not showing up in the StB Partner offers yet.
Is this just a Metro offer, not STB offer? I visited red flag forum and they were talking about stacking this offer with STB offer. Also it seems that Laura Secord gift baskets do qualify for STB. I am going to give that a try and see.

Is this just a Metro offer, not STB offer? I visited red flag forum and they were talking about stacking this offer with STB offer. Also it seems that Laura Secord gift baskets do qualify for STB. I am going to give that a try and see.
Yes, i noticed a bunch when i was shopping on Sunday but i didn't want to buy one and find out it didn't work because our store is still not doing returns. I wanted to see if they would let me try and then cancel the sale if it didn't trigger the coupon and OMG i gave up, the customer service person was anything but helpful! I gave up and finished my shopping and left. I'll have to think on it for a bit longer, might get a nice basket thing for my mom and drop it off for her later. I'll see if i can find the pictures i took and add them to this post from my phone. OK, they're here now but you'll need to stand on your head to see them :P the first 2 are flower arrangements, both cost 24.99
20201206_094332.jpg
Same flowers, just is this cute bucket
20201206_094415.jpg

Then all of these were labelled as "gift" on the shelf tickets and cost $24.99
20201206_102641.jpg
Even this great big one!

20201206_102810.jpg
Not sure what type of cookies etc these are and the bird house is tiny, just a decoration size
20201206_102758.jpg
And finally all their uber expensive baskets!!
20201206_094005.jpg20201206_100751.jpg20201206_101335.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking of using the Metro floral coupon to buy myself one of those table arrangements that have pine it it.....I love them and every year hint that the family should get me one for my birthday but it never happens. The original plan was to get an outdoor basket but DD bought one for me a couple of weeks ago when she had to go into the office....it was REALLY nice of her to do that but messed up my Metro plans :rotfl:
However, I spy that Almond Rocca basket in Donald's pics and I LOVE Almond Rocca. What to do? :rolleyes1

I was thinking of using the Metro floral coupon to buy myself one of those table arrangements that have pine it it.....I love them and every year hint that the family should get me one for my birthday but it never happens. The original plan was to get an outdoor basket but DD bought one for me a couple of weeks ago when she had to go into the office....it was REALLY nice of her to do that but messed up my Metro plans :rotfl:
However, I spy that Almond Rocca basket in Donald's pics and I LOVE Almond Rocca. What to do? :rolleyes1

Live dangerously and buy both! One is a need,,I mean who doesn't need Almond Rocca and the house has to be decorated right?
Lol.
Hugs
Mel

>:( DARN!!!! I bought at Metro last week....bought the florals BUT I totally forgot that I needed to show them the coupon. :sad2: I rarely shop Metro, and I just didn't think. The Metro I was at didn't have the table arrangements, and that is what I would have wanted. I picked up an ivy wreath and a small fern.

I bought a coat for the dog yesterday from Global Pet. I was a bit worried that the coupon was not entered (the store was doing curbside pick up only) but it has already posted to DD's account. That makes 3 on DD's account.

I was totally surprised to find that they were only doing curbside pick up, I thought pet stores were on the essential list....this was in Peel. The owner told me that she thought the same until she was fined for being open. We had to stand on the sidewalk while the owner passed coats out to us to try on the dog. It was kind of weird but totally worth it. This is the third place I've been to in the last 2 weeks trying to find a coat for my oddly shaped little trouble maker. This lady took one look at Kona and told me exactly what she needed.....I had been trying to get the wrong size and didn't know it. Through the conversation I discovered that she was really struggling with the business and getting fined for an honest mistake had not helped matters. I'm so glad I took the time to go too far from home....I had my heart set on certain coat....it was $18 more than at the location near my house but if it helps that business then it's money well spent.

I went to Global petfoods today, so 3 done! And that seems to be it... I was also at Metro and didn't see any gift baskets, maybe I don't know where to look for them. I had wanted to get my niece one as she is hard to shop for. Ah well... I did stock up on TP since it was on sale and had AM attached... and the pets will be happy for Christmas, new toys, new treats... spoiled :)

I went to Global petfoods today, so 3 done! And that seems to be it... I was also at Metro and didn't see any gift baskets, maybe I don't know where to look for them. I had wanted to get my niece one as she is hard to shop for. Ah well... I did stock up on TP since it was on sale and had AM attached... and the pets will be happy for Christmas, new toys, new treats... spoiled :)
they're randomly spattered throughout the store- the larger bbaskets are often on top of the freezers (heaven knows why?!) Some stores put them on end caps (the Laura second ones) or hiding in the displays in the bakery section. My store bizarrely had some in the produce area! Boils down to, they're rarely in a logical location and you need to look carefully in every section and every row, not what we're supposed to do right now!!!!

they're randomly spattered throughout the store- the larger bbaskets are often on top of the freezers (heaven knows why?!) Some stores put them on end caps (the Laura second ones) or hiding in the displays in the bakery section. My store bizarrely had some in the produce area! Boils down to, they're rarely in a logical location and you need to look carefully in every section and every row, not what we're supposed to do right now!!!!

I thought I had spotted some a week or two ago, but today I didn't seem them at all. Not the end of the world I guess, but I didn't want to be in the store longer than necessary. I just "made my own" and bought some hot chocolate, and marshmallows, and a thing from Shoppers for adding to hot chocolate. I'm sure they have enough mugs. Now if I would remember to get the last two gift cards I need, I'd be all done Christmas shopping!

Amaryllis ,Paperwhites (3 for $22.00) ,Frosty fern plants ( $3.99 each ) and Christmas cactus ( $5.99 each ) all on sale in the Floral Dept at Metro.
I picked up a few for online colleagues today.
DS card now has 2 done.

Hugs
Mel

1607621966990.png 1607622031440.png543105

Last edited:
So will the Sobey's spend $150 get 100 AMs overlap with the spend 100 Shop the Block coupon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter