• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

So if I order something online from Staples (over $100) but go through Airmiles Shops, will that be 2 offers done or you can't combine them?
If you make sure to enter the Airmilesshop portal first, then go to Staples, fill your cart and then add the coupon code before you check out, yes you'll do 2 coupons!
this is what your check-out screen should look like if you've done it correctly

I would recommend that we all use the link from the StB coupon to do any online shopping BTW .. I've highlighted the part of the URL that i find interesting!
www. airmilesshops.ca/en?ext_cmp=44534
_AMS-STB-2019-_-AM.CA-Microsite-_-_EN-_-ShopNow

So I did 3 shops today for my card.
1) Foodland
2) LCBO - buy certain wine
3) Action Car & Truck world - don't get those points awarded until I pick up my item in a couple of days then I will know the codes. They did have a lot of scammers who would come in and order stuff, pay for it and get the air miles then return the item but they ended up keeping the air miles so know if you order something they don't run your airmiles card thru until you pick it up.

If you make sure to enter the Airmilesshop portal first, then go to Staples, fill your cart and then add the coupon code before you check out, yes you'll do 2 coupons!
this is what your check-out screen should look like if you've done it correctly

View attachment 453619
I would recommend that we all use the link from the StB coupon to do any online shopping BTW .. I've highlighted the part of the URL that i find interesting!
www. airmilesshops.ca/en?ext_cmp=44534
_AMS-STB-2019-_-AM.CA-Microsite-_-_EN-_-ShopNow
Great! I was hoping so because I need a bunch of stuff from Staples!!!! And that bit of URL is very interesting, good eye!

I promised the kids pizza tonight so I headed to Metro. A friend bought a pizza/wing/pop combo and added more wings to bring her total over $25 and was able to use the STB coupon. No wings tonight so I ordered a different pizza meal deal and threw in a rotisserie chicken to use for tomorrow's dinner and the coupon worked. I had them call the manager over before placing my order to verify I could do this.

I just got event tickets as a Christmas gift and figured I would check first if Ticketmaster was on airmilesshops.. and it was ! Yay! So I shopped through the STB coupon link and then through the airmilesshops portal. One more STB coupon down, one major gift down , AND I used the BMO MasterCard to fulfill another coupon ! I think I’ve hit the $350 Spend for the BMO and have completed that coupon now too.

So far ..
My card ..
Sobey’s
Shell
Airmilesshops

Dh’s Card..
Sobey’s
Shell
BMO

I was sick on the weekend so just getting started now! I have three done on my husband's and my card after tonight's efforts.

I think these are new codes for adding to the list, from the Quebec offers:

Jean Coutu 15 bonus miles when you use 190 Cash Miles for $20 toward your purchases: Code 499980305371 and the 15 miles do not show up on the receipt
IGA 5 bonus miles when you use 95 Cash Miles for $10 toward your purchases: "COUPON 118" on the receipt, and the 5 miles do not show up on the receipt

Very excited for Blue Friday and hoping for a spend threshold or gift card offer as well. Not to be greedy... but...

Also a big thank you to those who discovered the hot food works at Metro. We have one up the street and evenings are feeling hectic, so awesome to know that is an easy "get" that will make our lives easier.

Great! I was hoping so because I need a bunch of stuff from Staples!!!! And that bit of URL is very interesting, good eye!
Unless it's things you absolutely need in the next 10 days, you should wait till next weekend for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday promos that will happen. There will more than likely be a site-wide multiplier plus individual stores will have their own along with great sales - save money and get more miles!

Is the shell opt in working for STB? I haven’t tried it but have opted in and would like to but worried!

I think I will split up my Blue Friday into 3 separate shops. I will lose out on the 100AM but I will be able to complete my 3 Foodland offers (3 cards). Foodland is the furthest drive I do to get groceries so this will knock that one off the list and I can focus on things a little closer to home.

Opt in was not working at Shell this morning, but it never seems to work until much later in the promo and then you get the "catch up miles" from ones you already did. The cashier at my favourite shell was at least on the ball - I got my Netflix gift card, he keyed in the code because he knew the coupon wouldn't scan right without me even asking, and the shop the block is on my receipt. One more down.

Perhaps I missed something but I just wanted to clarify that the Staples STB coupon is Dec 3-23 only so to get both the AMS and Staples offers for one shop you would have to do it between those dates.

View attachment 453724
Excellent catch there! A good reminder to everyone to be sure you read ALL the fine print on the coupons. ALSO if you want to print off extras for your records don't forget once they're no longer valid you can't print them. Follow my instructions in post #3 if you want to keep copies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter