Shocked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I has nothing to do with the fact that she is a middle class doctor, it is what she did that annoys the other half of the nation.
I agree that people would donate money and feel just as bad about the situation no matter the parent, but where is the investigation that would follow and be demanded by the likes of us! They should be investigated for neglect, because that is what it is. The country do not make a sport out of the mccanns, it is themselves in the public eye by their own choice. There are ways of increasing public awareness, other than the ways they have chosen, they keep the limelight on themselves, i am tired of it.We ourselves donated money to find the poor little girl, we were not judging the parents but hoping that she would be found. The subsequent evidence and confessions are what have turned me.
This crap about i am hated because i am a middle class doctor is itself crap, i as a middle class environmental scientist would not leave my children alone, no matter what! That is my choice. It is an educated decision that is what makes me a responsible parent. Children are taken from their parents for their own good if the parents are not found to be fit. What may i ask if educated about leaving your children alone? People dislike her because she is supposed to be someone we look up to, who doesnt trust a doctor to do what is right. They are supposed to be the one we take our children too.

I has nothing to do with the fact that she is a middle class doctor, it is what she did that annoys the other half of the nation.
I agree that people would donate money and feel just as bad about the situation no matter the parent, but where is the investigation that would follow and be demanded by the likes of us! They should be investigated for neglect, because that is what it is. The country do not make a sport out of the mccanns, it is themselves in the public eye by their own choice. There are ways of increasing public awareness, other than the ways they have chosen, they keep the limelight on themselves, i am tired of it.We ourselves donated money to find the poor little girl, we were not judging the parents but hoping that she would be found. The subsequent evidence and confessions are what have turned me.
This crap about i am hated because i am a middle class doctor is itself crap, i as a middle class environmental scientist would not leave my children alone, no matter what! That is my choice. It is an educated decision that is what makes me a responsible parent. Children are taken from their parents for their own good if the parents are not found to be fit. What may i ask if educated about leaving your children alone? People dislike her because she is supposed to be someone we look up to, who doesnt trust a doctor to do what is right. They are supposed to be the one we take our children too.

Your post is biazzare!!...you completely contradict yourself?:confused3

I'll tell you what's sad, that people can't post their opinion on here and leave it at that. Why is it that some people have to keep arguing, just because someone doesn't agree with you

Personally I don't have a problem with the McCann's using the fund to help with their mortgage, they haven't been working and I'm sure a lot of people are happy to help the family as well as in the hunt for Maddie

I only hope and pray that I never go through what the McCann's have gone through, and that of course Maddie is found very soon

I'm going to close this thread tonight, and once I have been in touch with Kaylee and Sue about the way this thread is heading - then I may reopen it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter