Ship Screensaver

Debbie in Townsville

Mouseketeer
A LONG time ago, I downloaded a screensaver of the Magic - it was so long ago, I can't remember where I found it.

We got a new computer, so I installed the screensaver on the new computer, but can't get it to work with Windows XP. I think when I installed it, it went into the wrong folder. It says that the program is installed, but it isn't running. When I right click, and open the Properties window, it isn't listed on the screensaver list.

HELP!

Debra

I bought a Screen Saver from DCL on our last cruise. It works with PC's or Mac's. There are 32 full-screen images on the CD. I don't know where on the web you can download one for free but I am sure somebody out there knows. Kathy

Are you talking about the OLD one that was released before the Magic set sail? If so, someone was kind enough to send me a copy. Email me at disneycruise@yahoo.com if that's the one you are looking for and I will dig it up and send it to you. I didn't download the attachment or install it yet (it's been sitting in my inbox for MONTHS!), but as far as I know, it should work.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Barb:

Is that "old" screen animated sceensaver that I heard about? If it isn't, I'd still love to have a copy of that for my computer. When you get a chance, can you e-mail it to me. Not the one that you can buy on the DCL.

Thanks!
Tina
knophop@home.com

I didn't even have to dig up the old file in my inbox...
A kind person who reads the boards but couldn't post because they are not registered sent me the following link:
http://www.netdisney.com/downloads.asp
It is at the bottom of the page. Enjoy! For me, it brings back lots of fond memories of eagerly awaiting our first cruise back in early 1998. Hard to believe we've been on 18 since then!!!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest