Sheraton Studio City Hotel

rlrtaw

Earning My Ears
Hi
I have never been to Universal or Dinsey. I'm going for 3 days, two nights, m-w. I arrive around 6pm on monday night and am leaving for the airport at 4pm. So my time is very limited. I am staying at the Sheraton Studio City Hotel and want to know if this is a good place to stay. Also, I am not a big ride person and am going alone and want to know what there is to do besides getting on rides. Ideally, I would like to go to a great spa, go shopping at the outlets, and perhaps see the cirque show at disney or any other good show... oh I also want to see the fireworks - anywhere. I will not have a car... My questions are: is that a good plan??? What is a good spa? If there is one great thing to do at Universal or Disney, what is it? Like I tell people coming to Boston, that they should take the duck tours, its fun, and you get to see a lot of boston and then you can decide if there is an area you'd want to got back to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, also, what kind of park ticket would you suggest I buy and is there a place to get it cheap.

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter