• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sheets on beds

Interesting so you bring your own fitted sheets to put over the Disney sheets? I guess we've never noticed an issue before...but our beds were also made everyday by mousekeeping since we've never stayed dvc. I'll purchase a fitted sheet just in case I guess.

Also I automatically take off the comforters, fold them and put them in the closet or on a chair out of the way. I never sleep with them. I do love that hotels are going to the duvet covers and that they are washed more frequently.

~Amanda

Chloe'sMom said:
Interesting so you bring your own fitted sheets to put over the Disney sheets?
No, In our case our fitted sheet goes on the mattress/pad - just like we do at home. The flat 'Disney' sheet, that had been on the mattress, now goes on top of the blanket (and who knows how long since thas been washed) - thus a 'triple' sheeted bed.

ReneeQ yes, you can request a new bedspread. Just call down and say "We have allergies and would like all fresh bedding" and they will bring it. I usually just bring Lysol and spray everything and try not to think too much about the spreads but you can certainly ask for clean stuff.

Chloe'sMom said:
Also I automatically take off the comforters, fold them and put them in the closet or on a chair out of the way. I never sleep with them. I do love that hotels are going to the duvet covers and that they are washed more frequently.
~Amanda

We do this as well. I asked a mousekeeper once how often the bedspreads are washed and she told me approximately every two or three months. That did it for me. I never allow my family to lay on that spread. We bring our own fitted sheets to the villas also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter