• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

She-Hulk episode 1 out now

I think it works in a comedy - it's farcical, but that's all it really needs. I thought it made a good point about what the "superhero" genre has to be.

A woman does have needs. I agree with that.

After I finished Obi-Wan Kenobi a week ago I began watching She-Hulk Attorney At Law this morning and I can say that the show is funny and fresh and it reminded me of The Closer and a bit of Monk and although I had never paid attention to She-Hulk before I may start collecting anything Hulk and She-Hulk due to this series. But I think Marvel wants to show that it's their very first sitcom but they put it in dramas. My mom really wants to see She-Hulk Attorney At Law herself after I watch it because she likes shows like The Closer and she might like She-Hulk as well. I also heard that certain Marvel heroes will guest star in some episodes is this true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter