She-Hulk episode 1 out now

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
The CGI was certainly better than what showed up in the teaser and trailer. Some of the better looking CGI was actually used, but none of the final product has that "outline" look where it's clearly CGI because of dark or light lines around the CGI effects. And some of it looked pretty bad with the early CGI making it into the teaser. It has the quality of an MCU movie.

Reactions: GAN
CGI is still terrible. I watched the first two. I give it one more before I dump it. It's not that good. And that says a lot because the actors are really good.

Last edited:
I did not much care for the first episode. It just didn't go anywhere, had no antagonists or impetus. Jennifer comes off as unlikeable and argumentative with no grounds for it. I thought the second episode was much better and more interesting, though Jen is still kind of awful - which I can deal with if the world around her is interesting.

I did not much care for the first episode. It just didn't go anywhere, had no antagonists or impetus. Jennifer comes off as unlikeable and argumentative with no grounds for it. I thought the second episode was much better and more interesting, though Jen is still kind of awful - which I can deal with if the world around her is interesting.
Her client is also a great actor. He was the lead to Lie to Me. This show has super good actors and horrible scripts and CGI.

I liked the show. It reminds me of those 90s lawyer shows. Give me comedy anytime. Lord knows I need it.

DW and I (mid-60's) actually enjoyed She-Hulk. Just some fun TV.

So, I wasn't so in to the first episode, but it has gotten much better - and super funny. Jen is still a bit abrasive and unliekable, but I understand now that she's supposed to be a bit of a "hot mess" which wasn't so clear in the first episode. Wong is super great, and even She-Hulk knows that he's who everyone wants to see!

So, I wasn't so in to the first episode, but it has gotten much better - and super funny. Jen is still a bit abrasive and unliekable, but I understand now that she's supposed to be a bit of a "hot mess" which wasn't so clear in the first episode. Wong is super great, and even She-Hulk knows that he's who everyone wants to see!

What I liked about it?

Wong has a girlfriend now. Also a neat touch that he worked at the Kamer-Taj Target before becoming the Librarian.

shehulkep3_3_YOaFpZK.png

What I liked about it?

Wong has a girlfriend now. Also a neat touch that he worked at the Kamer-Taj Target before becoming the Librarian.

shehulkep3_3_YOaFpZK.png

Yeah, I had to freeze that too. Target Sales Associate - LOL!

"Wong-ers!" 🤣

It's been rather variable in terms of plot and CGI quality. The latest episode had some weird CGI with extremely apparent outlines around She-Hulk. I know they can do better, but who knows if their budget didn't allow it.

Still - I'm enjoying it, especially DD. Final episode of season 1 is next week.

The show rolled out just okay for us and then we finally decided to catch up on the last few episodes that we just let pass us by and we are slowly getting into it. It's not great but it's still decent!

The show rolled out just okay for us and then we finally decided to catch up on the last few episodes that we just let pass us by and we are slowly getting into it. It's not great but it's still decent!

Yeah, it has gotten better, but the thing is the show is good pretty much for every other character except for Jen/She-Hulk. She's just not very likeable I guess. The world around her has been fun though. The latest is...well, oh boy!

Last edited:
Yeah, it ahs gotten better, but the thing is the show is good pretty much for every other character except for Jen/She-Hulk. She's just not very likeable I guess. The world around her has been fun though. The latest is...well, oh boy!
Yessss, this is it!!!

Yessss, this is it!!!

Right. They sort of made Jen offputting from the first episode, where she is pretty much a jerk to Bruce, dismissive of his advice, etc. I mean, not only has Bruce been a Hulk longer, but he's also a brilliant scientist plus an Avenger who has saved the world a few times - maybe you should listen, just a little? I know they didn't part on bad terms, and they are family and all that, but she just didn't come off too well. Since then I've had some sympathy for her situations, but her unearned righteous indignation becomes irritating. Like her boss at the law form - he's actually RIGHT about everything he says, even if he is a bit gruff about it. She is always motioning to the viewers like, "Oh, this guy's an idiot...🙄," but no, he is most certainly NOT an idiot. It sort of drives me crazy because like everyone around her is smarter or more well-adjusted than she is, but she makes herself out to be the only one with any sense. She's kind of the worst!

That said, the show is somehow still enjoyable despite that - well, that somehow being Wong, Blonsky/Abomination and his therapy group, Nikki, Luke the fashion designer, Jen's dad, and, well, the guest star from the latest one which I won't spoil. But, man, they should have put in just a little more work on their main character!

Last edited:
Right. They sort of made Jen offputting from the first episode, where she is pretty much a jerk to Bruce, dismissive of his advice, etc. I mean, not only has Bruce been a Hulk longer, but he's also a brilliant scientist plus an Avenger who has saved the world a few times - maybe you should listen, just a little? I know they didn't part on bad terms, and they are family and all that, but she just didn't come off too well. Since then I've had some sympathy for her situations, but her unearned righteous indignation becomes irritating. Like her boss at the law form - he's actually RIGHT about everything he says, even if he is a bit gruff about it. She is always motioning to the viewers liek, "Oh, this guy's an idiot...🙄," but no, he is most certainly NOT an idiot. It sort of drives me crazy because like everyone around her is smarter or more well-adjusted than she is, but she makes herself out to be the only one with any sense. She's kind of the worst!

That said, the show is somehow still enjoyable despite that - well, that somehow being Wong, Blonsky/Abomination and his therapy group, Nikki, Luke the fashion designer, Jen's dad, and, well, the guest star from the latest one which I won't spoil. But, man, they should have put in just a little more work on their main character!
This all hits it to perfection! My daughter and I cringed when she showed up to the wedding as she-Hulk. So annoying and did take away from the bride. I love the whole Wong thing and we are loving seeing all the hidden things in the background!!

The finale was **ahem** interesting.

e74c5225d285451cc6d6939831526429

Last edited:
The finale was **ahem** interesting.

e74c5225d285451cc6d6939831526429

Just watched it, and I was thinking the same thing -

This thing is going off the rails, but honestly after the finale of Ms. Marvel...and Loki...and Faclon...I was kind of expecting it. The shows have a tendency to drop the ball - BUT in this case they corrected their error! Also, "Nobody sees Kevin!" 🤣

It was a very "meta" episode. I felt the same way watching the last matrix movie that was release....its like they are very self aware it kinda detracts from the actual plot.

It was a very "meta" episode. I felt the same way watching the last matrix movie that was release....its like they are very self aware it kinda detracts from the actual plot.

I think it works in a comedy - it's farcical, but that's all it really needs. I thought it made a good point about what the "superhero" genre has to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter