Sharon's Journal -150 here I come!

I'm so glad your DD did so well this weekend. And you did pretty well with your food also. It can be so hard to stay on track when you aren't at home. Have fun with cleaning and laundry today.

Have fun unwinding from the weekend with the kids today. Not that cleaning is fun--I'm getting laundry and stuff done today too. I know you have no problem getting back on track today--have fun on the *evil* stepper! I don't know how you do that for 30min. I've only done interval work on it for 10min. (going up and down from 25-75--it's tough. You did really well for such a hectic weekend--great job! Here's to a great weigh-in on Wed. :) Have a good day!

you really did do an excellent job sticking to your eating plan while you were away. hope you did get to have a low points day today :). i'm on a medium day today, and i actually need to find 3 more points to eat! (i'm thinking ice cream, by the way :p ). hehe.

hope you had a great day with the kiddies today :hyper:

Hi Sharon,

I just read your journal. I have to say I'm very impressed with your flexibility. You are able to roll woth what comes and make great choices. Congratulations to your daughter. You must be so proud of her. Good Luck on Wednesday.
:sunny:
Beth

Hello everyone!:sunny:
Yesterday was tuff! I was just hungry all day!:mad: I managed to do pretty well until the end of day. After I finished dinner, lo and behold, I was STILL hungry! I got into the peanuts.:( It wasn't too bad looking at it, but it was supposed to be a low point day, especially after the weekend I had. But it is just about TOM, and I get very hungry right before. I'm trying to do better today.

100 oz water

B - 2 slices rye toast w/ marg 3 pts
L - roast beef on rye with spinach, 1 slice amer cheese, lt mayo 7 pts
S - carrots 0 pts
D - chicken noodle soup 2.5 pts, beef ravioli 6 pts
S - peanuts 6 pts
Total 24.5 pts (I was aiming for 22 pts today)

I'm not quite so hungry today, so heres hoping I do much better! :tongue: Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. My *peak* this morning had a 2 lb gain:eek:
Kids are off from school and all activities for the rest of the week. NO excuses for not exercising. I WILL get busy tonight!!!!!:crazy:
I hope everyone else is doing well. Thanks for stopping by!:teeth:
TTFN-
Sharon

Congrats to your DD! :Pinkbounc

Thanks for stopping by my journal! Today is one of those days when I really needed the encouragement.

I'm sorry that yesterday was such a tough day. Just hang in there! Hope you have a great day today!:D

Tracy:)

Good Luck at weigh in tomorrow. :wizard: those extra pounds away.

:sunny:
Beth

hey sharon, i hope the scale cooperated this morning! if not, let us know...i think we're going to get a scale kicking party together... :p

don't sweat the couple extra points you ate. around tom, i think it's ok to give in a little bit to cravings. you have to listen to your body. a few peanuts to curb the craving is better than ignoring it and then eating the whole container later! ::yes::

and your kids have off all week? lucky kids. my brother only had off mon and tues, and he is jealous of everybody else that gets the week. glad it will give you more time to get to exercising though. kick that *evil* stepper's butt :p

i'll check back later to see what the scale said! have a great day today :sunny:

Good Morning!:sunny:
Well we had weigh-in this AM. It was a 2 lb gain, which I expected. I'm not too upset with this. I was pretty much off plan all weekend, I haven't exercised in a week plus, and TOM came right at weigh-in time.
The good news is, I'll drop some of these lbs because of TOM water weight. I also hit the *evil* stepper last night for 30 min and plan to be there again tonight.::yes:: And, because TOM has arrived, I'm not as hungry, so it will be much easier to stay OP. Next weeks weigh-in looks very promising!:hyper:
Again yesterday, I wasn't able to keep my pts as low as I would have liked. However, I am very pleased with where the pts came from. I ate veggies, dairy, protein.... There really weren't any "wasted" pts in my day and I am happy with the way the day went.

100 oz water

B- banana, 1 cup honey nut cheerios 4 pts
L - roast beef on rye w/ spinach and lt mayo 5.5 pts
string cheese 2 pts, carrots 0 pts
S - Mc Donalds Fruit & Yogurt Parfait 3 pts
D - Chicken breast and noodles with an oriental sauce 10 pts

Total 24.5 pts ( 22 target, 3 APS)

I finally earned some APS points!!:tongue: About time! I did use the stepper for 30 min last night. It was tough to stay on that long since I hadn't exercised in a week plus, but I was determined! And I promise to use it again tonight. As I mentioned, the kids have no activities, homework for the rest of the week, so I have a little extra me time and I plan on using it!!:teeth:
Yeah Marcia, the kids are off for the whole week. But as it stands right now, if we don't get any more snow days, they will be in school until June 23rd! Tell your brother that!
Well, today is off to a good start! Hope all is well with everyone else too!!:sunny:
TTFN-
Sharon

Wow ! Extra "me" time is always a bonus! Enjoy your time this week!

I know what you mean about exercising after not exercising for awhile. It's hard to get back on track, but you did it! Great job!!!:Pinkbounc

Have a great day today and keep up the good work!:sunny:

You have a great attitude about those extra pounds. Enjoy your me time. I hope the bloat fairy leaves quickly.
Beth

here i am, to kick your scale, just like i said i would be :crazy:

but oh well, and you seem to have a great attitude about it! i guess maybe you did go a little overboard this weekend, and at least you know *why* the scale is up. that's better than being on plan, getting in all your exercise, and then having to wonder what the heck is going on!

next week, i'm sure you'll see a nice whoosh, along with whatever you're going to lose from getting back on track ::yes::

and june 23 is nothin! i graduated hs on june 24, 1999. crazy they made us go so late! although...i didn't have to take finals (you can place out as a senior), so during finals week, i went to wdw with my aunt, uncle and cousins :p , so school ended a bit earlier for me :teeth: . yeah, i'm just trying to stir up trouble. june 23 really is late. not sure when my brother goes till this year.

anyway dear sharon, back on topic. i hope that today is a wonderful day for you, points wise and otherwise :sunny:

Sharon, way to get back on track! You are so strong and I know you will defeat those extra pounds + some this week! I can not believe your kids go that late! My school is done May 26th! Is this week considered their spring break? I would hate to have such a long span between SB and the end of the year. I feel sorry for them. :( Anyway, back to you--you're right back doing and eating what you should be--Keep it up! Have a great day! :sunny:

Yeah Denise, we've had 6 days off so far this year that we have to make up. This week is their winter break. They get another week in April for their spring break.:crazy:

So, I was very good again yesterday. I really concentrated on getting my dairy and fruits/veggies in. And I also managed to make it a low points day. I need to up my points a little bit today (I think). I have to check the Wendie schedule.

100 oz. water

B- honey nut cheerios 2 pts
L - mexican soup 2 pts, McDs fruit & yogurt parfait 3 pts
S - String cheese 2 pts
D - salad with cooked shrimp, FF ranch 4.5 pts, egg noodles 6 pts

Total for day 19.5 pts

I did the *evil* stepper last night for 20 min. It was late by the time I got to it and I was just too tired to go another 10 min. Plus my legs were kind of tired from the previous night. Oh well, 20 min was better than none!:rolleyes: I'm gonna try to get to it earlier tonight, maybe while watching Friends.:tongue:

Marcia - I'll put the scale out on the front porch. Feel free to stop by and give it a good "what for" any time!:teeth: You are right, I can deal with it moving up since I know I didn't stay OP last week. Nothing worse than doing everything right and then see it go the wrong way or not move!:mad:
Hope you guys are having a good day! I'm off to a good start!:sunny:
TTFN-
Sharon

*whack* *bam* *boom* :duck:

watch out scale, i'll come back if you don't start behaving :crazy:

man, that was fun. glad you left it out on the porch so i could easily find it, slip in, do the deed, and slip out without being noticed :teeth:

you had an excellent day yesterday! i'm so proud of you for staying low on a low points day :). and great job with the milk and fruits/veggies. i know you have a tough time getting those in, but you did great!!

and yeah, if you had a very low points day yesterday, today will probably be a bit higher. i'm on a medium points day today (plus aps), and i'm taking advantage of it :p

i can't wait for friends tonight! problem is, i'm supposed to go out with my best friend to celebrate her passing the praxis...so i'm probably going to have to tape it and watch tomorrow. so no spoilers! i'm warning you now :p

hope you have another great day today :sunny:

Hi Sharon,

Great job yesterday getting in that dairy and those veggies. 20 minutes on the evil stepper is awesome when you're tired. WTG! Are you taking a calcium suppleement? I would suggest it if you aren't consistant with the dairy.

Keep up the great work.
:crazy:
Beth

good morning sharon! :sunny:

how's it going today? did you get to the *evil* stepper last night? enjoy friends? (i can't wait to watch my tape tonight!!!) get a good night's rest? hope it's a yes to them all ::yes::

i know i read on tracy's journal that you're looking pretty busy today. hope your ds's cavity filling went well. and what movie might you be going to see? i haven't been to the movies in a long time, i need to live vicariously through you :p

hope you have a wonderful day today, even though i know you'd rather have 50 degrees and be at the zoo :crazy:

Ya know what's really screwing me up? My target points keep flucuating with my weight. 175 is a cut off for points - under 175 is 22 points, 175 and over is 24 pts. Since I do WW online, it automatically changes the target after I enter my weight. Plus, with Wendie, the points change too at that weight. I am just getting too confused!:crazy:
So yesterday was fairly good. I did alright on points. I didn't exercise because AGAIN I wasn't feeling too well. I am never sick, but this is the second time this month I haven't been feeling too well. It is TOM and I am not sure if it is cramps, or just lots of gas:o , but I am EXTREMELY uncomfortable. :( I went to bed at 9 PM last night because I just wanted to lay down. I feel a little better this AM, but I am still quite uncomfortable. I have my yearly Ob/Gyn coming up in a few weeks, so I'll have to mention it to him then.
Here's what I ate yesterday

100 oz water

B - english muffin with marg 3 pts
L- chicken soup 1 pt, McDs fruit & yogurt parfait 3 pts, chicken strips 7 pts
D- Roast chicken and 1/2 cup stuffing 8.5 pts
S - matza crackers 2 pts

Total for the day 24.5 (target 24, .5 flex)

Didn't do as well with the fruit/veggies and dairy yesterday.:(
Beth - I don't faithfully take a calcium supplement, but I do take a daily vitamin, so that helps.
I am wondering if this uncomfortable feeling is from the fruit & yogurt parfait? I am somewhat lactose intolerant and maybe 3 days in a row of that was just too much for my body? I am going to take it easy on the dairy today. I'll take my Viactiv supplement instead.I am also a little leary of the veggies and fruit with how I am feeling. What do you guys think? Should I watch that as well? Veggies is usually carrots or salad or broccoli for me. Fruit right now is bananas or plums (I am allergic to apples.)
I am hoping to do exercise today. Don't know how I'll do, but I want to at least try. I guess I'll aim for 20 min on the *evil* stepper. If it is too much, I'll stop. I also have a WATP DVD that I could try out today.
I'm off today - I have Fridays off. The kids are home on winter break. I'm going to color my hair today (because I HAVE to Marcia - I've got greys!), do some laundry - a NEVER ending chore, clean, and take DS to dentist for a cavity filling. I'm thinking about taking the kids to a early dinner and movie tonight. They are predicting rain and ice for late tonight and throughout the day tomorrow, so it looks like we will be house bound tomorrow. Better get out today!:crazy:
Hope you all have a great day! Her's some :sunny: for you!
TTFN-
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter