Sharing what you have so others can enjoy VMK in the final weeks

well I have wanted a sparrow costume and stitch hat ever since I joined vmk. It would be a dream come true to get it before vmk closes. I understand if you guys want to hold onto it, but I would just love it so much.

Great Idea TLiden!

You were so generous to me with the minnie ears I will be checking this thread to see if I have anything.

I know everyone wants stitch or sparrow, but remember these items are rare, and I'd be very surprised if we saw any these pop up as gifts on this thread.

What I'm really hoping we can do here is share our stockpiles of buyables fromt he past with others.

Great Idea to do this, tho I've been giving free things the past year now heh :)

The only thing I would really want would be silver ears and Green explorer shorts.

I'll be looking here for request maybe I have it somewhere and would like to give it away :) Hope all of you enjoy the last of VMK and atleast I can enjoy it for my B-day next week :( -sigh-

This is hard to tell my young daughter she doesn't have much time left but I asked her for her top 3 items and they are Minnie Hat, Princess Turret chair - wish granted, Big Mickey pumpkin - wish granted. I think I confused her because here I am asking her what she wanted and yet telling her VMK is closing.

I've always wished I had a bird hat - wish granted but I'd much rather her wishes be granted over mine.

This is hard to tell my young daughter she doesn't have much time left but I asked her for her top 3 items and they are Minnie Hat, Princess Turret chair, Big Mickey pumpkin. I think I confused her because here I am asking her what she wanted and yet telling her VMK is closing.

I've always wished I had a bird hat but I'd much rather her wishes be granted over mine.

hi i have bird hat and pumpkin let me know where to meet you

This is hard to tell my young daughter she doesn't have much time left but I asked her for her top 3 items and they are Minnie Hat, Princess Turret chair, Big Mickey pumpkin. I think I confused her because here I am asking her what she wanted and yet telling her VMK is closing.

I've always wished I had a bird hat but I'd much rather her wishes be granted over mine.

I think I have an extra bird hat somewhere for you ;)
EDIT: LOL, never mimd. It looks like Samariah has you covered :)

I have a princess turret chair. Let's set up a trade tomorrow. I sent you a PM

If by this weekend you don't have a bird hat, let me know.
I also have a Mickey Pumpkin
I can't get on at the moment, because I'm grounded. But let me know if someone gets to you before this weekend please.

My top 3 are, stitch hate (blue), inferno, and the jack sparrow costume

I have a few things that are "rare" enough, that I'd be willing to part with :)

But one thing I always wanted and never had the chance to get myself (because I started like right after we said Buh-bye to VMK central) was black ears. I hate asking for free, so I hope I can make someone else's dream come true.

Thanks all, and its really no big deal! -FamousSkyBlues

Samariah your so nice to people :D

Mouse ears I have ears search jasonpwns :D

The one thing that I wanted but never got was the dream ears. I was hoping to get them from my TDM (and may still) but if anyone has gotten a spare pair I'd love to wear them for a little while. I'll also keep checking this board to see if there's anything I can share.

The one thing that I wanted but never got was the dream ears. I was hoping to get them from my TDM (and may still) but if anyone has gotten a spare pair I'd love to wear them for a little while. I'll also keep checking this board to see if there's anything I can share.

I have a spare pair of dream ears for you. I'm usually on between 7 and 10 eastern time.

I can take care of the dream ears. PM me when you will be in VMK. I will be on most of the day, we will meet up later.
YohoJack

** It looks like you're covered already **

Sparrow suit, stitch hat, firewalls, dream ears... the list goes on, there was things i wished for and hoped to someday earn now its like nothing... i have alot and i'd love to give some out to people so far i haven't seen anything i have. But if anyone has any of the things mentioned PLEASE pm me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter