Shareholding for USA residents

I am interested in purchasing stock to join the Club, but when I went to the website it mentioned having to purchase at least 500 shares to be able to join, but one poster mentioned 20 and another 25. Did I read the requirements wrong?

Thanks!

I am interested in purchasing stock to join the Club, but when I went to the website it mentioned having to purchase at least 500 shares to be able to join, but one poster mentioned 20 and another 25. Did I read the requirements wrong?

Thanks!

Before the shares were consolidated you required 500 shares to join the shareholders club and pay a membership fee. Or 2,000 to join the shareholders club and no membership fee.

After the consolidation of 100 to 1 you required 5 shares to join and 20 shares for free membership :)

We bought our shares before the reorganization under ERDBF, but I believe that EUDSF is the new ticker symbol.

And we used TD Ameritrade.

I have purchased 20 share through TD Ameritrade and faxed in the trade confirmation along with the shareholder club membership form. Today I just received an email from the sharholder club stating they still need proof of the purchase. What else can I send them? Only thing I know I have is the trade confirmation printed from the website.

I have purchased 20 share through TD Ameritrade and faxed in the trade confirmation along with the shareholder club membership form. Today I just received an email from the sharholder club stating they still need proof of the purchase. What else can I send them? Only thing I know I have is the trade confirmation printed from the website.
Do you have a contract confirming that the shares have been purchased.
I know that is what I sent, albeit from the UK :)

As far as I know, the only thing I will receieve is the trade confirmation. They provide the electronic confirmation for free, but I believe I have to pay $2 to get a paper copy. It looks like I may have to go that route, but I was wondering what others have sent for proof. I know Selftrade gives you a contract, but I don't think TD Ameritrade, or any US company does that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter