Share Your Low Crowd Pics!

I think the wait times and crowd levels are all going to be based on the park you are at.
My friend has been there since Saturday. She would send me texts all day long from the parks because she was so excited that the park crowds were so low. :confused3
Saturday-Epcot (Soarin'-10 min wait around 3pm, TT-15 min wait around 11am)
Sunday- MK all day +MNSSHP (7DMT1- 20 min @ RD, PP- 5 min @ 10am, BTMR & SM- walk on between 3-4p)
Monday- HS ( RnRC & ToT - 10 min between 9:30-10a, TSMM 20 min at RD and again about 2:45p.
Today- AK (nothing to report yet)

I sure hope I can pick the right parks when I am there later next week :goodvibes
We head there this Saturday and I'm hoping the same thing! I can't really change my park days around though because of ADRs. So I really hope the crowd predictions/recommendations I used to plan are correct!

We head there this Saturday and I'm hoping the same thing! I can't really change my park days around though because of ADRs. So I really hope the crowd predictions/recommendations I used to plan are correct!

We leave next Wednesday for 8 days. I used a combination of several predictor websites (Touringplans, easywdw, Kennythepirate, etc) and chose the park that all showed as a recommended/green/low # park. I have no wiggle room either since we have the MNSSHP and ressie's.

Have a great trip!!! :goodvibes

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter