Share question .. to buy or not to buy

Congrats :dance3:

I take my kicks where I can get them and was just as excited to get my renewal confirmation email, these are all perfectly normal symptons of 'disneyitis' I'm lead to believe :woohoo:

Congrats :dance3:

I take my kicks where I can get them and was just as excited to get my renewal confirmation email, these are all perfectly normal symptons of 'disneyitis' I'm lead to believe :woohoo:

Then I definately have 'disneyitis' :lmao: and proud!! :rotfl2:

Just wondering how long you were waiting since you sent all documents?

Hi, I emailed my documents across on Tuesday just gone and received my acceptance email today so just under 5 working days :thumbsup2

My email also says I should receive all the hard copy bits and bobs (membership card) within 2 weeks :)

Hi, I emailed my documents across on Tuesday just gone and received my acceptance email today so just under 5 working days :thumbsup2

My email also says I should receive all the hard copy bits and bobs (membership card) within 2 weeks :)

Wow! My membership card must be on it's way too then :thumbsup2 :woohoo::woohoo:as the e mail confirming my membership; I got a couple of weeks ago only said "soon"; so I've been pouncing on the postie every time he delivers our post!:rotfl2:

2 weeks is super quick for your card to arrive. Most of time they quote 6 weeks, they even give themselves up to 12 weeks!

They do apparently make the cards up in batches though so I guess if you've 'hit' a batch/run then you may be lucky to get it early!

Did you get a temp certificate emailed in the meantime? I tried mine out at the DS at the weekend - worked a treat :goodvibes.

i dont mean to be a party pooper but i had the same e-mail confirmation saying that my card would be with me within 2 weeks..........the reality of it (for me personally) was that the "2 weeks" was more like 5 weeks!!

i applied on the 8th march and had the e-mail on the 18th march, card came 21st april!

opening that envelope was more exciting than my wedding day! :banana:

2 weeks is super quick for your card to arrive. Most of time they quote 6 weeks, they even give themselves up to 12 weeks!

They do apparently make the cards up in batches though so I guess if you've 'hit' a batch/run then you may be lucky to get it early!

Did you get a temp certificate emailed in the meantime? I tried mine out at the DS at the weekend - worked a treat :goodvibes.

Ooh no -- I must email and ask them if they would be kind enough to send me a temp certificate as I need to do a little shopping in the DS soon especially if it's gonna take approx. 6 weeks for my card :thumbsup2

Got my card a week ago & I renewed back in March, I have never known the card to arrive quicker then 5 weeks for me

Guess I'll add another 3 - 4 weeks on top of my quoted 2 weeks :laughing: At least I know it's on it's way and I've asked for a temporary certificate so h hopefully that may come through soon :thumbsup2

Can someone plz tell me what is my contract note.... Does it look like this?
contractnotequestion.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter