Seven Seas 2021

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
Sea World has announced dates and posted menus for the Seven Seas festival this year.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/seven-seas-food-festival/menus/
"Oceans of flavor and fun are waiting at SeaWorld. From foodies to families, everyone will find tasty delights among more than 200 distinct (and mostly new this year!) offerings. It’s the most we’ve ever had, and it makes Seven Seas the biggest theme park food festival in Orlando. Explore more than 50 fresh global cuisine choices to pair with over 75 wine and cocktail selections and 75 craft beers. Revitalize your taste buds as you share this welcoming, open-air experience every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Feb. 5 – May 9, and President's Day, Feb. 15. Add a taste of rock, country, Latin, or 90s throwback sounds at our live music shows, and enjoy even more diverse entertainment and surprises at special times like Mardi Gras and Cinco de Mayo. With exquisite flavors to top off exhilarating coasters and extraordinary animals, our Seven Seas Food Festival is a voyage to stir the soul—and warm the belly!"

We went in 2019 and REALLY enjoyed the food and the Festival. Our plans to attend in 2020 were squashed when Covid closed the park for a few months, but we are scheduled to return again in April this year. Seaworld seems to be getting better and better with their food booths, so I am excited to take part. And their tasting lanyards are a GREAT deal, especially with the passmember discount.

For folks like us, who have had AP's for years, these kinds of special events are exactly what we hope to see the park offer. I'll be interested to see what artist or group they will have on our weekend!

I go to Seven Seas every year. They always have the best food samples

Just went last night and had a fabulous time. There was a large variety of food and drink samplings and I'm looking forward to returning several more times before the end in May. My favorites were the frozen mudslide, scallop risotto, briskett totchos and crispy conch. The poke bowl and Korean ribs were ok. So much more I still want to try and try again! Much better than the Christmas one where we didn't even use up the lanyard we purchased. Topping off the night with Air Supply was just amazing. Brought me back to happy times in the 80's. I have to say, of all years that I've had Seaworld passes, this year has been the year that I'm most grateful for it. All the events and discounts that Seaworld has given during the pandemic has paid 10 fold back towards my sanity.

Topping off the night with Air Supply was just amazing. Brought me back to happy times in the 80's. I have to say, of all years that I've had Seaworld passes, this year has been the year that I'm most grateful for it.
We have our trips planned for this year. :wizard: The mr surprised me with a long anniversary weekend trip beginning of next month:banana:

So, we all have our own safety protocols. Trying to decide if we should drive over to SW for a day or not. Not trying to stir the pot here...

However, I am curious how they are (hopefully) handling social distancing in the stands for the shows & concerts. Even though we both should have our 2nd doses in arm by then, just don’t want to sit hip to hip, next to others quite yet.

Seating at the concerts and shows are every other row and 3 seats or 6ft between parties. The every other row rule is easy, but the space between parties is sometimes challenging as guests coming in later try to "squeeze" in because they "think" there is space, not understanding that the space is not open seating. Seaworld staff try to manage this as best they can, but you know how tourists can be. Just get to the show early and mark your spot. Most of the shows are in open air, so that helps too.

Seating at the concerts and shows are every other row and 3 seats or 6ft between parties. The every other row rule is easy, but the space between parties is sometimes challenging as guests coming in later try to "squeeze" in because they "think" there is space, not understanding that the space is not open seating. Seaworld staff try to manage this as best they can, but you know how tourists can be. Just get to the show early and mark your spot. Most of the shows are in open air, so that helps too.
Thank you, wasn’t sure if they were selling reserved seats ala the holidays or if even necessary. Sounds like a good system in place.

Torn between U & SW for this festival sort of thing, no band announced yet for 3/7, patiently waiting :). Will say, think both those parks probably will have more appealing options in the food booths than Epcot, where the offerings have been rather puzzling.

Does Seven Seas really up the crowds significantly on weekends? I am guessing yes, but thought this would still be a better choice than doing Epcot on a weekend? (Your thoughts??) This is a long way off (March 2022), but I am taking my 85 year old dad who will be using an ECV at parks and to avoid Epcot on weekends was planning to take him to SeaWorld on Saturday (March 19, 2022) and take him to Epcot on Monday (March 21, 2022) and Thursday (March 24,2022) (Epcot Flower and Garden). We'll do doing relative visiting / resort days Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (We have relatives who live in both Orlando and Tampa.).

I know we picked a busy spring break week, but Orlando weather is usually just glorious in March (my favorite time to go).

We've done both SeaWorld and Disney at busy times of the year like Christmas week, and I have always found SeaWorld much more pleasant than Disney on those crowd level 10 days. I think the main reason that I'd really like to do lower level crowd days with dad is that it's so much easier to navigate an ECV if there aren't wall to wall people. And he only needs them for the parks and just rents them there (And they are pretty big and clunky). I think though that overall we'd really enjoy this festival, and he has managed plenty of Christmas week at SeaWorld using these.

Oh and Gina - We have a timeshare trade to the Sheraton Vistana Resort (love that place and I know you own there and love it too). Super excited about that.

SW can be quite busy during Seven Seas (especially if there is a popular artist performing)

Oh and Gina - We have a timeshare trade to the Sheraton Vistana Resort (love that place and I know you own there and love it too). Super excited about that.

I am SO happy for you!! My absolute favorite resort in Orlando.

I hope you get one of the beautifully redecorated villas in Fountains.....I really like the new, fresh decor. As an owner, I am thrilled to see the resort using the Covid downtime for some of these bigger projects. That's the way to make lemonade from lemons.

Question about the lanyards....there are 4 of us (2 Adults, 2 kids). Can we purchase 2 of the 15 choice lanyards and then share the punches, or do we each need our own? Can you use more than one punch at a time? Going in April.

Question about the lanyards....there are 4 of us (2 Adults, 2 kids). Can we purchase 2 of the 15 choice lanyards and then share the punches, or do we each need our own? Can you use more than one punch at a time? Going in April.

lanyards/samples can be shared (and yes, you can get multiple samples at one time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter