Serving Grilled Cheese

GoofySousaFamily

Earning My Ears
Anyone know which restaurants serve grilled cheese sandwiches in each of the parks? I have a very picking son and planning ahead. thanks!

I know you said parks, but I know they serve them at Beaches and Cream. Quick walk from Epcot.

In the past, every restaurant could make you one. In 2010-2012 i had a pickey toddler and was told that all sit down restaurants could make me a grilled cheese or spaghetti with marina. Not sure if still the case, but inquire politely and I bet most waiters would be glad to ask the chef for you.

Last week, the Plaza in MK had one off menu. The waiter mentioned it once we were seated. I ordered it with a salad. It was good...three layers of bread, two of cheese. It was large enough that I shared with others in our party, and we'd order it again.

THANK YOU for this post. I have one picky eater also and have been scouring menus for a few days. This info is great! Thanks from me and my boy. :)

Glad the original person posted. I tell people planning trips , Disney has a wide variety of food, BUT you need to check menus first. Or you will end up at Peco’s bill in Frontierland with burritos and you kid wants a hamburger which is way over in tommorowland

Glad the original person posted. I tell people planning trips , Disney has a wide variety of food, BUT you need to check menus first. Or you will end up at Peco’s bill in Frontierland with burritos and you kid wants a hamburger which is way over in tommorowland
Huh? Pecos has burgers. Was this just an example of what could happen in any given restaurant?

Oops, i know years ago Pecos bill had a ton of hamburgers and toppings bar, but i thought when we were there 2 years ago, the menu had changed to chicken, taco, rice fajitas/burritos . Perhaps there is still a burger or two. But yeah, just that quick service can be specific food .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter