Serius Radio.... best renewal price?

I got a lifetime subscription with XM a few years ago. I have the XM Nano, for on the go... You can use it in the house, car, etc. It's great.

Bev

Im not really a fan of XM but my hubby is. I let them both lapse for months and I could care less. On that note, we are traveling next week on vacation and taking my car so I finally bit the bullet and took their latest offer. $20 for 5 months for each car. Im going to cancel mine before my time is up in Nov and see what they offer for dh's car.. I used to enjoy it but it got to be the same tunes over and over and more and more commericals for my taste.

saying that the cc associated with my account had expired. I guess they should be calling me soon! We really don't listen to it much, but it might be good to bring in the rental van on our upcoming drive to WDW!

Does anyone know if they still offer lifetime subscriptions? I couldn't find anything online.

Also - thanks for posting the info about the $77 /year renewals!!! DH is serious about his Sirius. :lmao::lmao:

play hardball with them you can get a lifetime membership for $300 dollars but you can only upgrade your radio 3x on this plan.

play hardball with them you can get a lifetime membership for $300 dollars but you can only upgrade your radio 3x on this plan.

We keep our cars for 8-10 years. DH will be 52 this year, and his car is 18 months old... at 3x of changing the radio...should about take him until he 65 to 70... This will be a GREAT deal for us! And...I can play hardball with the best of them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter