Serenity Bay Cabanas - Buyer Beware

Yes so it really depends on how set in your ways you are. I know what I wanted and didn’t receive it. For $400+tax I think that’s fair. Others may never even notice.
I was in Cabana 23 on our recent cruise and didn’t feel anything diminished about it. We also appreciated the sink.

I was in cabana 23 this past week and thought it was incredible. However, I have nothing to compare to since it was my first time in a Serenity Bay cabana. I really liked the convenient access to the middle area of the beach. The hammock had some shade which was very nice. I will say there were some loud people on the beach in front of our cabana, which was distracting. But otherwise it was such a great experience.

I was in cabana 23 this past week and thought it was incredible. However, I have nothing to compare to since it was my first time in a Serenity Bay cabana. I really liked the convenient access to the middle area of the beach. The hammock had some shade which was very nice. I will say there were some loud people on the beach in front of our cabana, which was distracting. But otherwise it was such a great experience.

Was the hammock just for your use?

We had cabana #22 on the 9/11 Fantasy visit to CC. We had never had a cabana, so no expectations. We really enjoyed it and all the amenities. We liked that it was larger, and close to the bbq, bathrooms, etc. Our Cabana Host, Radgie, was fantastic!! We would get it again.
If there is any negative, it was that it's not as private as some of the other cabanas. Cabana #23 is very close. Unfortunately someone in that cabana was smoking a cigar, which was bothersome to us next door. I didn't realize smoking was allowed in cabanas.

Thanks for this. I have cabana 27 reserved on a cruise in October and was wondering where it was located. Sounds like 27 is the "old" 25, is that correct? If so, I'm happy with that since we've had 25 previously and it's at the end. So sorry it was a disappointment for you. Based on the picture I totally understand why.
20210915_140616.jpg

Sorry all! I got back on the ship for a B2B and lost track of this thread. I was initially in cabana 22 but concierge was able to secure 24 on the following 4 night. It was great to give a back to back comparison. I still believe the new cabanas 24-27 are superior.

Pros to 22 and 23: larger interior and sink, closer to the BBQ
Cons to 22 and 23: less private since they sit closer to the beach, two smaller doors on the beach side of the cabana so not a great view from inside, steeper beach in that area to get down to the water

Pros to 24-27: sit back away from the beach, more private, large open door on the beach side, more private hammock, sits higher so better view, not so steep of a beach further down the beachline
Cons: further away from the BBQ (although not much and you can get picked up by the attendant in the golf cart anyway), slightly smaller cabana, no sink.

I’ll post some photos of cabana 24 below.

Photos from cabana 24

Attachments

• D3105BB0-4ACA-43CB-87C8-3EBFE459CBFE.jpeg
    D3105BB0-4ACA-43CB-87C8-3EBFE459CBFE.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 107
  • C8BF6EDC-E476-4052-A8AA-CDF4DD36A15F.jpeg
    C8BF6EDC-E476-4052-A8AA-CDF4DD36A15F.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 110
  • B349A4D0-F637-410F-B372-CF16F3978C0E.jpeg
    B349A4D0-F637-410F-B372-CF16F3978C0E.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 97960597-FEA0-4FBA-835F-98A85D5FD73E.jpeg
    97960597-FEA0-4FBA-835F-98A85D5FD73E.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 109
Hello! I've got Cabana #23 booked for February 2022, Do you have any pictures? All these posts have made me nervous, what was missing? How beat up are the floors? how close are the other Cabanas? Thank You!!! So excited, never cruised before, so this is a big deal for me :-)

Hello! I've got Cabana #23 booked for February 2022, Do you have any pictures? All these posts have made me nervous, what was missing? How beat up are the floors? how close are the other Cabanas? Thank You!!! So excited, never cruised before, so this is a big deal for me :-)
I was just in Cabana #23 on Saturday and it was fantastic. I didn't notice the floor being beat-up.

I was just in Cabana #23 on Saturday and it was fantastic. I didn't notice the floor being beat-up.
Oh YAY Thank YOU! ! :-) I like the idea of a sink, close to bathrooms and bbq.... hoping for a bit of a sanctuary... Are the beaches in front really full? I didn't quite understand about there is less privacy?

Oh YAY Thank YOU! ! :-) I like the idea of a sink, close to bathrooms and bbq.... hoping for a bit of a sanctuary... Are the beaches in front really full? I didn't quite understand about there is less privacy?
I think the OP made a fuss about nothing, frankly. I get that it wasn't the style she was used to & she's entitled to not like it for that reason, but it's an excellent cabana regardless. I stayed in the cabana for hours & it was quiet & private. Look at the pictures.

There is less separation from the main adult beach in the first two cabanas than there is further down. I can see how someone might view that as less private especially if there are lots of adults, or particularly noisy adults gathered there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter